We are delighted to share with you the latest proposal for the main entrance and porters lodge refurbishment project, which is currently subject to the section 20 process. You will notice the images confirm the following:
- The main entrance remains on Sweden Gate- this is simply being spruced up
- The glazing will be replaced
- The porter’s lodge, including the rear storage room have been reconfigured to allow for more storage space and provide a better working environment for our staff
- The Marina and Boat Lifter Way entrances remain as is (with the exception of new glazing)
- The lobby area will be refreshed.
We believe this project, which is scheduled for completion in November 2017 will deliver several benefits to Baltic Quay. Please provide feedback on the proposals via email to email@example.com