Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic 0.4-3.0mm thickness JZ40-Z series NC 4-high roller (Read 868 times)
upamfva
YaBB God

I Love YaBB 2.6.11!

0.4-3.0mm thickness JZ40-Z series NC 4-high roller
02/25/22 at 03:42:36
Print Post  
0.4-3.0mm thickness JZ40-Z series NC 4-high roller leveler

It’s FULL automatic 4-high roller leveling machine, roller gap adjusted by electric, so operator just need to set producing data in the HMI then it can adjust leveling roller gap automatically don’t need to crank the two hand wheels to adjust leveler’s straightening performance for manual model leveler.Get more news about Pcb Board Roller Leveller,you can vist our website!

Material can be processed:
All kinds metal plate work-piece, such as low carbon steel, Aluminum, copper, stainless steel, high tensile steel etc. It equip with smaller leveling rollers and 4-high layer type, so it’s suitable for processing thin metal work-pieces of 0.4-3.0mm thickness.

Use area: 
Perforated metal sheet, lock panels, automobile and motorcycle metal accessories, stamping parts, and electrical metal parts etc.
It’s based on “Bauschinger effect”, metal sheet was repeatedly twisted to make metal fiber gradually consistent, eliminate internal stress, restore and improve the flatness of work-pieces. So as to get ready for the subsequent process such as bending, welding and other processing procedures.
a)It's four-high roller level precious leveling machine, there are two columns backup rollers(Japan export roller bearings) uniformly distributed upper and lower leveling roller sets, making leveling rollers bears pressure in balance.. All rollers were well processed to ensure leveling accuracy.

b)It equip with 19pcs×φ40mm leveling rollers(upper 9ps/lower 10pcs), all leveling rollers adopt high quality bearing steel, finished quenching and tempering, precious machining, hard chrome plating, grinding etc. Surface hardness comes HRC58±2°(chrome layer thickness ≥0.05mm)

c)All gears adopt material of 20CrMnTi, finished forging, tempering, surface carburization, precious grinding etc. coming to grade IT6.

d)Main bearings are Shielded and sealed NSK bearing made in JAPAN, it can well reserve itself stocked lubrication oil and prevent dust enters, so it doesn’t need to add lubrication oil on bearings.

e)Roller gap adjusted by electric, so operator just need to set producing data in the HMI then it can adjust leveling roller gap automatically don’t need to crank the two hand wheels to adjust leveler’s straightening performance for manual model leveler.

f)Main power transmission method: AC motor+ speed reducer+ universal joints which is flexible connection and transmission, so it runs smoothly and low noise.

IP Logged

Brandon
YaBB Senior Member

I Love YaBB 2.6.11!

Re: 0.4-3.0mm thickness JZ40-Z series NC 4-high roller
Reply #1 - 11/08/22 at 12:30:12
Print Post  
Hi there, I found your blog via Google while searching for such kinda informative post and your post looks very interesting for me.      our official site

IP Logged

Alejandro673
YaBB Newbie

I Love YaBB 2.6.11!

Reply #2 - 11/08/22 at 15:37:44
Print Post  
Hey guys! Our essay writers cover a multitude of academic topics, so you’ll surely get what you need. An authentic study in line with your instructions is guaranteed. Depending on the number of pages and degree of trickiness, our pros can complete your order in 3-6 hours and more.

IP Logged

Brandon
YaBB Senior Member

I Love YaBB 2.6.11!

Reply #3 - 12/22/22 at 11:54:45
Print Post  
I really like your blog. Great article. It's most evident, people should learn before they are able to      https://www.thwwindows.com/product/aluminum-bifold-doors

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint