Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Eco mattresses (Read 3344 times)
Sowrann
YaBB Newbie

I Love YaBB 2.6.11!

Re: Eco mattresses
Reply #15 - 02/24/22 at 20:04:53
Print Post  
merest wrote on 02/24/22 at 16:41:33:
These eco mattresses   https://rem-fit.co.uk/rem-fit-eco-mattresses   are different in structure and features. But their common property is that they do not sag under the weight of the body, but gently and evenly sag exactly repeating its contours. Instead of pressure, you get enveloping comfort and relaxation. Muscles relax, blood and lymph circulate freely in them and you have a great rest during sleep. The mattress may not be suitable only if you have acute problems with the musculoskeletal system and you choose the product without taking into account the state of health.

Therefore, I recommend sleeping on it to all people, regardless of the presence of problems with the spine. After sleeping on such a bed, a person wakes up active and alert, in addition, the likelihood of developing scoliosis and osteochondrosis is reduced, which is especially important in childhood and adolescence.

IP Logged

Dizzi
YaBB Newbie

I Love YaBB 2.6.11!

Reply #16 - 02/25/22 at 11:11:16
Print Post  
The primary task of any mattress is to provide comfortable conditions for sleep. During the rest, a person should be comfortable. The surface of an orthopedic mattress "responds" to compression locally. It is pressed through only in the place of pressure, and the force of the desire of the springs to restore their original shape is equal to the force of the loads acting on them.

IP Logged

eddy
YaBB Senior Member

I Love YaBB 2.6.11!

Reply #17 - 03/29/22 at 10:05:16
Print Post  
Thank you for sharing useful information, if you have free time, please visit my website, thank you very much Kiss run 3

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint