Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Footwear and Clothing stores (Read 741 times)
Xials
YaBB Newbie

I Love YaBB 2.6.11!

Footwear and Clothing stores
08/22/21 at 14:43:23
Print Post  
How good is the quality of the Footwear and Clothing stores products? I would be grateful to everyone for the feedback, it will help me a lot.

IP Logged

Killian12
YaBB Newbie

I Love YaBB 2.6.11!

Re: Footwear and Clothing stores
Reply #1 - 08/22/21 at 22:09:38
Print Post  
Hi. Ashley stewart is a plus size clothing store. If you order clothes from them online, then you should be familiar with the rules for returning goods that are established in this store. Please contact ashley stewart customer service for more information. For example, merchandise purchased from retail stores CANNOT be returned to AshleyStewart.com and must be returned to any local Ashley Stewart store.
If you would like to return an online purchase to a store, please bring a copy of your invoice with you to receive your money back. If you do not provide a copy of your invoice, the store will credit only the lowest known selling price of the item.

IP Logged

kobis2997
YaBB Senior Member

I Love YaBB 2.6.11!

Reply #2 - 10/21/21 at 11:24:07
Print Post  
Thank you for sharing the guide to making money from Fashion web links here. I work for one of the top CDG Hoodies Shop, and this content will help me. Continue to share more content like this.

IP Logged

kobis2997
YaBB Senior Member

I Love YaBB 2.6.11!

Reply #3 - 10/21/21 at 12:55:44
Print Post  
Thank you for sharing your cloth brand experience here. I wonder if any of the people who work for best chelseabootsmaker.com have a similar experience. I'd like to know about it.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint