Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Small business and accounting (Read 3158 times)
ZoeMint
YaBB Newbie

I Love YaBB 2.6.11!

Small business and accounting
12/03/19 at 15:55:48
Print Post  
There is some problem that I want to share here. I have a small hairdressing business. I plan to expand my business and have run out of time for financial reporting. How profitable is it to hire an accountant for two services? Salary, office, sick leave - I think about it all the time. How would you solve this problem yourself?

IP Logged

Donella
YaBB Newbie

I Love YaBB 2.6.11!

Re: Small business and accounting
Reply #1 - 12/03/19 at 21:03:13
Print Post  
ZoeMint wrote on 12/03/19 at 15:55:48:
How would you solve this problem yourself?

In fact, you don't need to do anything yourself. As far as I know, outsourcing of accounting services is a common occurrence in the UK. You can enter into an agreement with such a company - https://osome.com/uk/accounting-services/ This will remove some of the problems from you and allow you to allocate resources for business development.

IP Logged

WillDalto123
YaBB Newbie

I Love YaBB 2.6.11!

Reply #2 - 01/14/20 at 11:11:26
Print Post  
If you have accounting problems in business, fire your Chief accountant. Basic accounting is very simple now with proper IT software, so I believe they just use facebook instead of working. A far more serious problem is admin and routine things that are literally your time away from making money. To manage this, I recommend you to use fieldd.co. Check their features page, please.

IP Logged

fobr555
YaBB Newbie

I Love YaBB 2.6.11!

Reply #3 - 03/20/20 at 20:36:45
Print Post  
I guess you will need some money if you are going to run a business well, and even more money if you have problems with it. So please read this https://cashcat.ph/blog/home-credit-cash-loan/, it will help you to take a loan to your best interest. Pay attention to the tips that they give you. Best of luck and have a great weekend.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint