Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic hard they’re working while (Read 1061 times)
Labi1996
YaBB Senior Member

I Love YaBB 2.6.11!

hard they’re working while
10/30/19 at 03:54:07
Print Post  
I need to experiment again with longer runs on paved roads. Generally, I do about 1/3 of my running during the work week on Nike Air Max 90 Femme pavement running to and from work. They work fine for that. Last spring, I had some issues when I was doing long runs on paved trails with friends. But, those issues may well have been more due to trying to increase mileage and/or intensity too quickly rather than due to the shoes. It may also be the case that I needed to spend more time running in the Nike Air Max Classic BW Womens Shays before running such distances on roads.On trails: The Shays worked well for a couple of trail runs where I was running more tentatively over the rocks since I was new to trail running. But, when I started getting confident and moving more quickly, I stepped on a large rock on the unprotected arch and incurred a deep bruise that troubled me for a week or two.Nike Air Max 90 Womens Pink  I have since retired them from trail running.Racing: At the time I bought the Shays, I also purchased a pair of Adizero Nike Air VaporMax Dames Pro flats (which I also like). My first race after that purchase was a winter half marathon that covers four miles of gravel. I’d been training on gravel in the Shays for about 1.5 months and decided to wear those for the half marathon rather than the Adidas flats because of that gravel portion which was also likely to be snowy/icy. They worked great and I Nike Air Max TN Donne would have run in they Shays again this year if I had run that race. In general, however, I think that it is worthwhile to have a road flat for road races. The Shays seem durable enough on pavement, but I feel that the road flats provide better traction on pavement. I wouldn’t race in the Shays unless there’s a good portion of the course that will be on something other than pavement (such as miles 9-12 of a half marathon).I’m a big fan of my Garmin Forerunner 205 GPS watch – it’s Nike Air Max 90 Womens Pink the one gadget that I consider to be an essential on every run (view my review of the Forerunner 205), and the accurate pacing and distance data that it provides has now carried me through five marathons. In the interim since I first started using my 205 about 2 years ago, Garmin has added several additional models to the Forerunner line, including the www.jamlikhalsavast.se waterproof Forerunner 310XT, and the more watch-like Forerunner 405CX. Yesterday, Garmin announced the release of the newest member of the Forerunner line – the Garmin Forerunner 110, a simplified version for those interested only in basic data like pace, distance, and heart rate. “Forerunner 110 fills the needs of runners of all levels by focusing on simplicity without sacrificing accuracy,” said Dan Bartel, Garmin’s vice president of worldwide sales. “Within seconds of stepping Nike Air Max 270 Dames outside, you simply press start and instantly know your distance, pace and time – all without any complicated setup or excessive accessories.”“In addition to displaying time and distance, Forerunner 110 shows pace in one of two ways, averaged out either over the current lap/mile (if auto-lap is enabled) or over the duration of the run. Runners wearing a Garmin Nike Air Max 95 Femme heart rate monitor (included in some bundles or available separately) can monitor how hard they’re working while they exercise as Nike Air Max 270 Femme Forerunner 110 displays current heart rate data and features heart rate-based calorie computation.“Based on the availble pictures on the Garmin website, it appears that the Forerunner 110 is a smaller profile model, more along the lines of the 405 than the 205/305 or 310XT – this means it’s probably suitable to wear as an everyday watch.  Garmin claims Nike Air Max 90 Donnethat the re-chargeable battery lasts “up to 8 hours in GPS/training mode and up to three weeks in power-save mode.” The Forerunner 110 syncs to a computer via USB, which is useful for uploading workout data to Garmin Connect or third-party training websites like my personal favorite, dailymile.com (you can read more about Garmin integration on dailymile here).[url=http://www.goulvenbazire.fr/Nike-Air-Max-95-Femme-c-30_31.html]Nike Air Max 9

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint