Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic chool made me some (Read 1067 times)
ylq123
YaBB Full Member

I Love YaBB 2.6.11!

chool made me some
10/29/19 at 00:58:15
Print Post  
Although it will be buried in the dark, the stars are still stunned; although it will be faint due to the moonlight, the stars are still dazzling; although they will be obscured by the dark clouds, the stars are still shining. When the "days of the night are as cool as water", when you are star-studded, have you ever stayed in the sky? Are you stunned by the coolness of the moon? Have you ever been to the stars and the miscellaneous? It was a very annoying night, and the night sky outside the window was also unusually bright. I thought: "It��s a fierce cloud, a meteor hate," and tonight will be "dark." Once upon a time, I often stared at the sky, imagining the beautiful world behind Yan Tingting's fiery cloud. Is there a wall full of clouds and a rainbow hanging outside this beautiful country? I imagined a white dress with a slim fairy and a castle built by clouds. Will there be a good Snow White, or a Cinderella wearing crystal shoes? Will they open the blinds made of crystal and smile at the bustling crowd? Or am I a princess, have a castle that belongs to me? Can I also like a fairy with a pair of white sacred wings flying in the sky? When I was a child, I often imagined wearing a princess dress and a crown on my head. Has the girl ever had a princess dream? Unfortunately, I have never dreamt of that paradise, and some just yearn for it. Now I occasionally sigh, sighing the stars full of the sky can not be far behind the sun. People say that a hundred stars is not as good as a month. I said, "Han Xing, even if you have thousands of them, it is not like the moonlight moon. Even if you are full of sky, it is no more than that sun. You will eventually It��s just a star Marlboro Lights, not as gentle as the moon, no more vital than the sun. Your attachment can only illuminate the roads that people walk with, and there is adolescent incitement. It��s not appropriate to go to a boarding school in a strange city. I was at a loss, missed my family mokingusacigarettes.com, missed my friends, and I was secretly crying in my bed at night Newport 100S, and I began to doubt my original decision. The study in junior high school made me somewhat uncontrollable, the results began to rise and fall, and when the original high score became so Difficult, looking at the school, I can't sigh... After class, I will be in a starry sky, staring at the stars, remembering the madness of friends Luo Yi and Chu Fei, they are against me. The clues and encouragement of clumsy, the tears of disappointment always come as soon as possible. Lonely and frustrated, the stars are no longer a shining paradise, I am not a dream The teacher looked at my changes and remembered it in my eyes. After the mid-term exam, she told me to go to the office. The office was empty. I followed the teacher with a restless heart. Oh, I definitely didn��t play well. Feeling like falling into the ice cave, the teacher slowly opened the drawer of the desk, gently took out a pink little garden gift box, and handed it to me with a smile: "Ya, the teacher knows that you have a persistent dream, long After I thought of studying in the UK as a forensic doctor, the teacher gave you this long-lost British penny, hoping it will witness the day you dreamed of. "I don't know what to say. I only know that tears are beginning to overflow. I bite my lip desperately. I nodded my head and thanked the teacher. I secretly made up my mind to tell myself that I could come out of the office and I habitually came to the lawn." Looking at the starry sky, I suddenly remembered the words of a friend. "The stars are like people, so lonely. It is these lonely individuals who make up the lonely universe. "Yeah, the stars are like the loneliness of people from beginning to end, because loneliness makes everyone different. The beauty that is experienced makes each other appreciate. It is not the light of the sun that shines. The stars are like people, I am not qualified to say Their persistence is a waste, a foreign country that has nurtured its own civilization, perhaps more shining than the sun, just like a human being. When we appreciate the other side, we neglect our own bright willows with willows, and the pines have the beauty of pines. The star has its own starry sky, and we also have a small universe that glows and glows. A gust of wind blows away, taking away my troubles, leaving the dreamland on the blossoming white clouds, I got up and walked to the classroom with the lights on.
Related articles:
NewportCigarettes

NewportCigarettesCoupons

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint