Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic acquaintances who (Read 1010 times)
ylq123
YaBB Full Member

I Love YaBB 2.6.11!

acquaintances who
10/29/19 at 00:58:03
Print Post  
When I go back and savor the previous growth, I will find that it is a stage. In the latter stage, when I look back at the previous stage, the time is short and beautiful. I know to play every day, or daze, even if I do one thing. It is also a map to complete the task, no worries. When I was young, I just understood the meaning of growth. In the long river of more than ten years, I am slowly growing up and slowly comprehending something! Nowadays, I am exhausted every day. I think that the current homework is more and more arduous, and I am eager to make a plan of learning all the time. Who wants to be among the best in the grade? "How to be among the best in the grade?" This problem has become my heart, and it has been bothering me all the time. Now I am like a tree, spring is exploring the soil, summer is growing in the wind and rain, and autumn is in the golden wind. Mature, winter is honed in the cold wind. Spring is coming to the autumn. In the long river of this age, a seedling can be washed away from the green and tender, and eventually grow into a slim tree. me either. I can even feel the creaking sound of the bones in my body. I can even feel the clear sound of blood flowing. I can even feel the "beep, squeak" sound of thinking and vision being opened and blasting. I grew up. , is growing up. The acquaintances who meet will praise the person: they are taller and more sensible. The relatives around me will find that my font is advertised, and the features are written, so I can see it. Yes, from a little girl who only knows to play all day, doing nothing, and becoming a big girl, there will always be some changes. Nothing to say anything, knowing to put something in my heart. Independence is strong, and I am convinced that I can be alone and not accept even reasonable and appropriate help. But always because of their own conceit, they are hit, and they don��t return. In front of the parents is no longer so intimate and natural as before Newport Cigarettes, but a few more twists. Whether it is timely or not, you will clarify your point of view, even if you know that there will be results that should not be there. No longer bickering with the parents, because insisting on the old saying "rebellion is a childish performance." And now, more is to leave, cold. I opened the door that always retreats. Maybe I am still not active enough now. I already know, regret, "There is nothing young can't do." With this unprecedented impulse, I think I will grow faster and healthier. Yes, I have changed a lot of times when I was carefree and I am so tired every day. I think that the current homework is too heavy and heavy, and I am eager to make a plan of learning all the time. Who does not want to be in the grade? At the top? "How is it in the top of the grade?" This problem has become my heart, and it has been bothering me all the time. I am slowly growing up, seemingly adding something, but also losing something, adding some winning psychology. And a little mature, but also lost that childish and naughty. In the new environment, I learned to be strong. In fact, I don��t want to grow up, I don��t want to grow up, because if I��m long, I��m not worried. Carelessly replaced with heavy homework. However, time can't go backwards, so I learned to face myself and challenge myself Online Cigarettes. I want to be strong. "I often say this to myself. I want to beat everyone around me. For my future dreams, I will climb the peak! In the face of the new school, I look at the sky and have confidence in my new gas station. Tell myself Newport 100S. : "Tomorrow I will use knowledge to fill the ship's warehouse, and I will sail happily tomorrow!
Related articles:
Cigarettes Online

NewportCigarettes

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint