Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic f light, illuminating (Read 1407 times)
ylq123
YaBB Full Member

I Love YaBB 2.6.11!

f light, illuminating
10/17/19 at 07:08:46
Print Post  
f light, illuminating my world and opening up areas I have never been to. It is an accidental opportunity to come into contact with the animal novels of Shen Shixi. When it was fourth grade Cigarettes Online, the school invited famous writer Shen Shixi to give us a speech. The middle-aged Shen Shixi reviewed the experience of cutting the queue on stage. In a humorous and humorous language, he described in detail a magical experience from seeing an eagle egg to raising a hen with a hen. He used a vivid metaphor to lead me to experience an old hen in the border Yi people. The warmth of the eagle. His sincere and simple language touched me Parliament Cigarettes. I realized at that moment that the language that really touched the mind didn't need too much modification. It was just a few simple words, full of deep feelings. After the lecture of Teacher Shen Shixi ended, I took the opportunity to buy his novel "Cheat Once Again." When I read the book's male fox in order to let the mother fox safely transfer with the little fox, he did not hesitate to bite his leg Newport Cigarettes Coupons, and a warm stream rushed into his heart. Perhaps this is the power of fatherly love. The love of the animal world is How deep! During that summer vacation, I ordered to read other animal novels of Shen Shixi, such as "The Seventh Hunting Dog", "The Last Battle Elephant", "The Gibbon's Gibbon", "White Swan Red Coral" and so on. My bookshelf is full of books from Teacher Shen Shixi. Every time I look at Shen Shixi��s novels, I will have new feelings in my heart. In fact, the inner world of animals is very simple. They only have their own loved ones in their hearts. They only want to protect the sacred mission of their loved ones. Compared with them, human beings are actually killing innocent people for their own interests, and more selfish and affectionate! The animal world has taught me to be grateful, to thank my parents, to be grateful to the teacher, to give thanks to everything that is given by my life... Nowadays, although I have increased my homework, I still enjoy reading books in the sunny afternoon, under the gentle light. Cup of tea, read a book, and carefully taste the joys and sorrows in the book, sour and bitter. How pleasant it is, how enjoyable it is. Reading for me is not just to improve my writing level, but also to increase my knowledge... I feel happy in reading and learn to be grateful. Books have enriched my life
Related articles:
NewportCigarettesCoupons

Cigarettes Online

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint