Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic ke a yellow pharm (Read 962 times)
ylq123
YaBB Full Member

I Love YaBB 2.6.11!

ke a yellow pharm
08/29/19 at 06:49:54
Print Post  
Jiangnan, such as Xiaojiabiyu's woman, the flower-flowered person is independent and wants to talk about it. Ying Ying Yi Shui, cold and cut, pear blossoms and cool, all silently tell the story of a grass, a leaf and a flower. Take a book of the boat, follow the heart of the gods, infiltrate and do whatever you want. Going up to the level, watching the sky outside the cloud, Yun Shu, suddenly look back, leisurely watching the flowers before the court. All the way, it seems that a hundred thousand turns, but also by the smoke and water vapor wet reading, is the sea of ??self-satisfaction. I used to have a dream, dreaming of a slap in the face of a candle, and talking about it. It is like being in the midst of the poetry of the poetry. "Cold and cut. On the night of the long pavilion, the shower is early break. The door of the door has no drink, nostalgia, Lanzhou urged. The tears in the eyes, the words are confusing." This is going through the years, each side of the sky, constantly looking around Xiangsi thinks; "Peach Blossom Lake is a thousand feet deep, not as good as Wang Lun sent me." In the meantime, there is no sensation and deep feelings of high mountains and flowing waters. "This situation can be treated as recollection Cigarettes Online, but it was already stunned at the time." Injured bones love. At this point, the book has surpassed its own value, becoming a wise elder, a heart-felt friend. He sat on your face, talking and talking, and between the eyelashes and the eyelashes, you can get the benefits of "mountain and light bird, the shadow of the sky, and the heart". It is a quiet harbor between the sea and the sea. I used to have dreams, ears and ears, why not look forward to the elegance of the red sleeves, the fun of cooking green plums, and the quietness of reading in the rainy night. Being a person like a yellow pharmacist, you can be as naughty as a child, and you can do it with evil, but you must have your own Peach Blossom Island - quiet and poetic Marlboro Red. "There is a taste in the world is Qinghuan." This taste, between the shallow sings and the low-pitched scrutiny, suddenly generated, haunted. "Ask the rest of the question, and forget the words, Huazhi Chunman, Tianxin Yueyuan." Hongyi master before the silence to interpret his quiet deep meaning. It��s just like this in the moonlight, and the peace is spreading in the heart of the book. Ming Yu Yuqian also wrote in "Looking at the Book": "There are three thousand words in front of the eyes, and there is no dust in the chest." Some people say that the state of mind can not be read, the utilitarian impetuous can not read, the soul is chaotic and can not read Wholesale Cigarettes. Reading needs to be indifferent, as if the person is meditation under the tree, the sound of the wind and the sound of the sound of the car, no one into the ear; wine color, no one moving his heart. In my opinion, when the heart is impetuous, I should read more and read a book that is as calm as a herbal tea. For example, reading Lin Qingxuan's prose "Bodhi of the Heart", I feel that a breeze in the wilderness is coming, fresh and elegant, all the troubles are gone, just listen to the call of nature quietly; read Murong "The Youth without Resentment" The ancient and desolate strokes, comprehend the melody of the period, deep sorrow; read Bi Shumin's essays to concentrate on delicate and refined descriptions, from the unpretentious style of writing, to understand the realm of "flat, high and deep water" advocated by the Song people Juvenile reading is like a glimpse into the moon, middle-aged reading is like watching the moon in the court, and old-age reading is like playing on the stage. A ��play�� word reveals the sorrows of the world��s sorrows, the sorrows of the world, and the innocence of the old urchins. Since ancient times, mankind has had the dream of going to the moon. Reading should be the dream that everyone pursues for life. I hope that you will plough the endless fields with the life of the world, so that the soul will still cut off the red dust thirty miles in the troubled world, still a piece of ice heart in the jade pot. May you dream of being a horse, living everywhere, having a paddle and embracing your dreams.
Related articles:
Newport Cigarettes Coupons

Cigarettes Online

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint