Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic The shower started to leak. What to do ? (Read 1858 times)
Anders3455
YaBB Newbie

I Love YaBB 2.6.11!

The shower started to leak. What to do ?
03/09/22 at 10:45:38
Print Post  
Hi all, my shower started leaking recently. I am very worried about this as we have just recently renovated the new house we bought in Portsmouth. My husband is currently on a business trip and won't be able to fix it. Perhaps you can give me some advice on how to fix this problem?

IP Logged

Neddison554
YaBB Newbie

I Love YaBB 2.6.11!

Re: The shower started to leak. What to do ?
Reply #1 - 03/09/22 at 12:45:01
Print Post  
I think you need the advice and help of an emergency plumber to assess the complexity of the breakdown and to solve the problem in the short term. Services of a regular plumber will cost cheaper but it will take much longer to repair. I think in this case it is worth overpaying so as not to risk that a broken shower will ruin your repairs in other parts of the house.

IP Logged

HelenBrodsk33
YaBB Newbie

I Love YaBB 2.6.11!

Reply #2 - 03/11/22 at 17:51:07
Print Post  
You can ask your neighbor for help, I'm sure he can figure out the solution to a typical shower problem. If not, ask a plumber. The sooner you try to solve the problem the better.

IP Logged

eddy
YaBB Senior Member

I Love YaBB 2.6.11!

Reply #3 - 03/29/22 at 09:42:23
Print Post  
Thank you for sharing useful information, if you have free time, please visit my website, thank you very much Kiss run 3

IP Logged

Sparry
YaBB Newbie

I Love YaBB 2.6.11!

Reply #4 - 06/20/22 at 15:46:24
Print Post  
Bathrooms are often one of the most neglected areas in terms of home maintenance. However, taking care of your bathroom can save you time and money in the long run. Regular cleaning and unclogging will help to prevent major problems from developing, while small repairs will keep your bathroom looking its best. If you have a clogged sink or shower head, your first instinct may be to call a plumber. However, there are a few simple things you can do to try and unclog the drain yourself(https://wpplumbing.com.au/blog/how-to-clean-your-shower-head). First, try using a plunger to see if that will clear the clog. If that doesn't work, you can try using a plumber's snake. This is a long, flexible piece of metal that you insert into the drain to try and clear the clog. If neither of these methods work, then you will need to call a plumber.

IP Logged

Ronnie
YaBB Newbie

I Love YaBB 2.6.11!

Reply #5 - 07/21/22 at 04:44:09
Print Post  
If your shower is leaking then you need to follow some tips that will help you to solve any plumbing problems in the kitchen or bathroom as well. I have personally checked the common plumbing emergencies where I got useful tips regarding solving these types of issues easily.

IP Logged

Anders3455
YaBB Newbie

I Love YaBB 2.6.11!

Reply #6 - 02/06/23 at 13:58:50
Print Post  
Nice one!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint