Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Testogen Reviews (Read 198 times)
jimmy jones
YaBB Newbie

I Love YaBB 2.6.11!

Testogen Reviews
02/28/22 at 07:24:29
Print Post  
Made from forty fruits and vegetables, most of which are organic, Patriot Power Greens is comprised of a relatively wide variety of ingredients that include spirulina, beet juice, kale, a few kinds of seaweed, broccoli, spinach, cauliflower, prunes, berries, coconut water, and the prebiotic fiber inulin, which is linked to digestive benefits.

It also contains six digestive enzymes and ten strains of probiotic bacteria, including B. Lactis, L. Paracasei and S. Thermophilus, which are linked to improved digestion and nutrient absorption. However, it doesn’t state how many probiotics are in a serving, so it’s hard to measure its effectiveness against other products.
The product is berry flavor, and it tastes very good — a little like artificial mixed berry flavor with undertones of apple and passionfruit.

I only say it tastes artificial because I’m not used to this kind of flavor from an “all-natural” product. But the flavoring appears to stem largely from apple powder, which is one of the first ingredients, and acai berry, pear, pomegranate, papaya, grape, raspberry, blueberry, strawberry, blackberry, black currant, mango, and passionfruit.

It’s actually almost as sweet as real fruit juice, which might be off-putting to folks who are averse to sugary food. For my money, it’s one of th
I’m really emphasizing this factor because the digestive benefits are the only claims this product makes that resonated with me. The company doesn’t disclose how much of each ingredient it contains, and it also doesn’t provide information as to what vitamins and minerals this “health supplement” actually contains.

There are only two reasons to do anything in life: a) because it feels good, or b) because it’s something you believe to be good or right. Sometimes these two reasons align. Something feels good AND is the right thing to do and that’s just  fantastic. Let’s throw a party and eat cake.

But more often, these two things don’t align. Something feels shitty but is right/good (getting up at 5AM and going to the gym, hanging out with grandma Joanie for an afternoon and making sure she’s still breathing), or something feels  great but is the bad/wrong thing to do (pretty much anything involving penises).

you had a hard day, a little bit won’t kill ya.” And you’re like, “Hey, you’re right! Thanks, brain!” What feels good suddenly feels right. And then you shamelessly inhale a pint of Cherry Garcia.
https://www.laweekly.com/testogen-reviews/

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint