Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Pasting the body with a transparent anti-gravel fi (Read 568 times)
William0381
YaBB Senior Member

I Love YaBB 2.6.11!

Pasting the body with a transparent anti-gravel fi
01/17/22 at 18:57:45
Print Post  
Hello everyone. Recently bought a new car which has long dreamed of. Friends advise to immediately paste over the car with a transparent polyurethane anti-gravel film. I read on the Internet and it's really a great thing. After such pasting, you can forget about chips and scratches on the paintwork. What do you say about this? Has anyone had experience with which material is best to use? And where is the best place to wrap a car?

IP Logged

Kriss112
YaBB Full Member

I Love YaBB 2.6.11!

Re: Pasting the body with a transparent anti-gravel fi
Reply #1 - 01/17/22 at 18:58:13
Print Post  
Hello. Pasting the body with a transparent anti-gravel film is a great idea! Trust me, you won't get any further. I am telling you this from my personal experience. By the way, if you are from Moscow, I can recommend the Brothers-Style studio. Personally wrapped my car here. The guys are true professionals. Here https://brothers-style.ru/antigravel-car-protection.html I even leave a link so that you can learn more about this service and prices.

IP Logged

William0381
YaBB Senior Member

I Love YaBB 2.6.11!

Re: Pasting the body with a transparent anti-gravel fi
Reply #2 - 01/17/22 at 18:58:42
Print Post  
Fine! Thank you very much for your recommendation. By the way, at the end of the page there is a link to another page with a very useful description about films. Learned a lot of new and useful things.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint