Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Living room furniture sofa placement feng shui tab (Read 430 times)
vosarom
YaBB Senior Member

I Love YaBB 2.6.11!

Living room furniture sofa placement feng shui tab
12/13/21 at 07:00:10
Print Post  
How to put the sofa in the living room must know the four great feng shui taboos. The new house is decorated. Often we don’t choose the size of the furniture and the space of the house does not match. In the future, the layout and pattern of the furniture are not coordinated, which will cause unnecessary Worry, so today Xiaobian will show you how to choose the size of the sofa according to the area of ​​the living room.
Panana Furniture Online UK

1. Small apartment with an area of ​​less than 60 square meters
For small apartments with an area of ​​less than 60 square meters, the living room is usually not large or even without a separate living room. This type of cheap Sofas - Panana.co.uk should be mainly composed of smaller split sofas, which can be moved and combined freely, and the backrests of such split sofas should not be too high, and the number should not exceed three. Otherwise, the small room looks very crowded or even messy.

2. Small and medium-sized apartments with an area of ​​60-100 square meters
For small and medium-sized apartments with an area of ​​60-100 square meters, usually the living room area will not be less than 12 square meters. It is more suitable for a medium-sized two-person or three-person sofa. It is recommended to buy a split sofa, which can be "1+3" according to the area. "", "2+3" or "1+2+3" flexible combination.

IP Logged

atoz
YaBB God

I Love YaBB 2.6.11!

Re: Living room furniture sofa placement feng shui tab
Reply #1 - 12/13/21 at 11:10:38
Print Post  
I’d should seek advice from you here. Which isn’t something It’s my job to do! I enjoy reading a post that may get people to believe. Also, thanks for permitting me to comment!      ויזת עסקים בהודו

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint