Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Diesel Generator - Is It Better Than Gas? (Read 1273 times)
nobitarashid
YaBB Newbie

I Love YaBB 2.6.11!

Diesel Generator - Is It Better Than Gas?
12/06/21 at 19:15:09
Print Post  
Is a Diesel Generator a good investment for my home or business? Well that depends actually. Typically people depend on these generators as an emergency power-supply in the event the main power supply fails. So is it efficient?useful source Before we could answer that question you need to understand what are the pros and cons of a generator run on diesel fuel.

IP Logged

eliza1
YaBB Junior Member

I Love YaBB 2.6.11!

Re: Diesel Generator - Is It Better Than Gas?
Reply #1 - 11/03/22 at 18:47:31
Print Post  
Commercial applications require the finest of all generators for all situations, particularly for any application which might have emergency status at any time. Backup generators for commercial applications are much like home generators, but also of better quality, larger, and often far more powerful. A homeowner would do well to learn about commercial generators should he want to cover all the most important bases prior to purchasing a home emergency unit, but a business owner must know the field prior to a major investment of this sort. backup generator

IP Logged

emmawatsonsp
YaBB Newbie

I Love YaBB 2.6.11!

Re: Diesel Generator - Is It Better Than Gas?
Reply #2 - 11/04/22 at 02:25:00
Print Post  
I read the book, but he did a far better job of explaining it.   friday night funkin

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint