Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Indian PM Narendra Modi (Read 947 times)
pitcha
YaBB Junior Member

I Love YaBB 2.6.11!

Indian PM Narendra Modi
11/19/21 at 12:26:36
Print Post  
Indian PM Narendra Modi has announced the repeal of three controversial farm laws after a year of protests.

Thousands of farmers had camped at Delhi's borders since last November and dozens died from heat, cold and Covid.

Farmers say the laws will allow the entry of private players in farming and that will hurt their income.

อ่านต่อได้ที่   :โรงเรียนบ้านยูงงาม

สาระน่ารู้   :  การพัฒนาเศรษฐกิจ

IP Logged

pitcha
YaBB Junior Member

I Love YaBB 2.6.11!

Re: Indian PM Narendra Modi
Reply #1 - 11/19/21 at 12:34:16
Print Post  
And Mr Modi's ministers have been steadfastly insisting that the laws were good for farmers and there was no question of taking them back.

Farm unions are seeing this as a huge victory. But experts say the upcoming state elections in Punjab and Uttar Pradesh - both have a huge base of farmers - may have forced the decision.

The announcement on Friday morning came on a day Sikhs - the dominant community in Punjab - are celebrating the birth anniversary of Guru Nanak, the founder of Sikhism.

อ่านต่อได้ที่   :  โรงเรียนบ้านคลองปราบ

สาระน่ารู้   :   ตรวจเลือด

IP Logged

pitcha
YaBB Junior Member

I Love YaBB 2.6.11!

Reply #2 - 11/19/21 at 12:41:39
Print Post  
Taken together, they loosened rules around sale, pricing and storage of farm produce - rules that have protected India's farmers from the free market for decades.

One of the biggest changes was that farmers were allowed to sell their produce at a market price directly to private players - agricultural businesses, supermarket chains and online grocers. Most Indian farmers currently sell the majority of their produce at government-controlled wholesale markets or mandis at assured floor prices (also known as minimum support price or MSP).

อ่านต่อได้ที่   :  โรงเรียนวัดพ่วง

สาระน่ารู้   :    บัญชี

IP Logged

pitcha
YaBB Junior Member

I Love YaBB 2.6.11!

Reply #3 - 11/19/21 at 14:41:23
Print Post  
Days after Austria imposed a lockdown on the unvaccinated, it has announced a full national Covid-19 lockdown starting on Monday.

Chancellor Alexander Schallenberg said it would last a maximum of 20 days and there would be a legal requirement to get vaccinated from 1 February 2022.

อ่านต่อได้ที่   :   โรงเรียนวัดสว่างอารมณ์

สาระน่ารู้   :    แคลเซียม

IP Logged

pitcha
YaBB Junior Member

I Love YaBB 2.6.11!

Reply #4 - 11/19/21 at 14:55:09
Print Post  
But now in Bavaria, which borders Austria, state premier Markus Söder has gone further, declaring a "de facto lockdown for the unvaccinated". Bars and clubs will close for three weeks and all Christmas markets have been cancelled. Where weekly incidence rates top 1,000 per 100,000 people - restaurants, hotels, sport and culture will also close.

อ่านต่อได้ที่   : โรงเรียนวัดหน้าเขา

สาระน่ารู้   :    โรคแพ้ภูมิตัวเอง

IP Logged

pitcha
YaBB Junior Member

I Love YaBB 2.6.11!

Reply #5 - 11/19/21 at 14:59:31
Print Post  
Slovak Prime Minister Eduard Heger has already announced that a "lockdown for the unvaccinated" will start on Monday, and the Czech government is also limiting access to a variety of services. The Netherlands introduced a partial lockdown last weekend.

อ่านต่อได้ที่   :  โรงเรียนอนุบาลบ้านคา

สาระน่ารู้   :    งานอดิเรก

IP Logged

pitcha
YaBB Junior Member

I Love YaBB 2.6.11!

Reply #6 - 11/19/21 at 15:10:05
Print Post  
Latest figures show an incidence rate of 990.7 cases per 100,000 people in the past week, and Health Minister Wolfgang Mückstein said imposing a lockdown was a "last resort". A record 15,809 cases were reported in the past 24 hours, in a population of under nine million.

อ่านต่อได้ที่   :  โรงเรียนบ้านสวนอาย

สาระน่ารู้   :    มะเร็งกระเพาะอาหาร

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint