Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Is the use of cbd legal in your country? (Read 830 times)
lolita1158
YaBB Newbie

I Love YaBB 2.6.11!

Is the use of cbd legal in your country?
11/12/21 at 14:59:32
Print Post  
Is the use of cbd legal in your country? tell me more about it

IP Logged

Famila123
YaBB Newbie

I Love YaBB 2.6.11!

Re: Is the use of cbd legal in your country?
Reply #1 - 11/16/21 at 09:03:49
Print Post  
Yes, purchasing CBD is federally legal as long as it doesn't contain more than 0.3 percent THC, but some state laws have put restrictions on buyers

IP Logged

martin227
YaBB Newbie

I Love YaBB 2.6.11!

Reply #2 - 11/16/21 at 09:08:45
Print Post  
Unfortunately no. but I found a good way to take the lowest dose of cbd every day and not break the law. I buy strawberry flavored cbd gummies at a nice price on this site regularly. I love the reliability of this store and the high quality of the cannabis products. I eat 3-4 gum every day and I enjoy it. I am sure that it is very beneficial for my health

IP Logged

NickyBlacky
YaBB Newbie

I Love YaBB 2.6.11!

Reply #3 - 12/06/21 at 22:01:52
Print Post  
In general, CBD is useful for humans and helps in the treatment of certain diseases. However, I wonder if they can also be used for animals? And is it legal?

IP Logged

DonnyDeee
YaBB Newbie

I Love YaBB 2.6.11!

Reply #4 - 12/06/21 at 22:03:59
Print Post  
Hi, you asked a good question. In general, if you are from the States, you can legally purchase CBD within the norms of your state. Regarding the benefits of using CBD to treat diseases in dogs, I have heard that a number of studies have been conducted. In particular, in some of them, it was suggested that CBD may be useful in the treatment of epilepsy in dogs. In general, there is a good article about your question https://hookworm-medication.blogspot.com/2021/04/3-best-cbd-products-for-dogs-of... here is all the general information about the advantages and disadvantages use of CBD for dogs. For more detailed advice, I would advise you to visit a veterinarian.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint