Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Cafeteria setup (Read 3072 times)
Izrar Ulhaq
YaBB Newbie

I Love YaBB 2.6.11!

Cafeteria setup
11/09/21 at 09:04:58
Print Post  
The UAE, without a doubt, is one of the fastest growing economies in the Middle East. Investors around the world look for opportunities to enter the UAE market. The restaurant sector, in particular, has seen tremendous growth in last few years. According to Euro monitor International, an additional 19,000 outlets are expected to enter Dubai by 2019, providing one more reason to invest in food and beverage sector there. Dubai and Abu Dhabi have seen a diverse array of customers from every continent of the world. There is a strong backing from the government - it provides attractive incentives for starting a restaurant / Cafeteria license in Dubai.

How to Get a Cafeteria License in Dubai?

An important step, if you are planning to open a restaurant or a cafeteria in Dubai is to obtain food and trade licenses. Food license will be obtained from the Food and Safety Department, and Trade license will be obtained from the Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing in Dubai. Getting a license is a critical process; skipping necessary steps has the potential to leave your business vulnerable to legal fines and closure. Now, let us discuss the steps required to get a Cafeteria license in Dubai.

Procedure to Obtain a Cafeteria License in Dubai

• The first step is to obtain a trade license and a food license from the respective authorities

• Select a local sponsor who will act as a sleeping partner in your business

• Get approval on construction plans that has to be done keeping in mind the specifications mentioned by the Food and Safety Department

• If you are renting a place for your cafeteria, select a suitable place and sign a tenancy contract with the landlord

• Sign an agreement with your partner at the notary public court

• Submit all the documents to the Department of Economic Development (DED)

• Apply for a No-Objection Certificate (NOC) on food product establishment trade license from the Food Safety Department

• After you get approval from the DED as well as Dubai Municipality, they will provide you with a license within a week

• Only after getting the license can you register it with the Ministry of Labor and the Immigration Department to apply for visas for workers who are required to run your cafe

Documents Required Obtaining a Cafeteria License in Dubai

• For blueprints of the restaurant:

• the space for food processing and storage

• the sanitary spaces such as restrooms

• the windows and ventilation system

• the location of the equipment used to process the food

• the entry and exit passages

• the location of the washing machines

• For food license approval from the Food & Safety Department:

• the first approval issued by the Department of Economic Development (DED)

• the layout of the premises

• approval from the Planning Department, if the restaurant is to be located outside a shopping center

• For trade license approval from the Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing:

• a license application signed by the company managers or their legal representatives

• a Memorandum of Association (MOA)

• attested company name approval letter from the DED

• passport copy of management partners

Food Safety Requirements to Open a Cafeteria in Dubai

To ensure food safety, the cafeteria must obtain licenses such as:

• a food consignment release license

• a pork permit for handling and serving pork products

• a vehicle permit for transporting food products

The government also imposes a special regulation on import/export of food products. Also, the restaurant must be placed at a minimum of 50 meters waste disposal facilities as they could lead to contamination of food. At least 10 meters of the area around the restaurant should be kept clean at all times. The cafeteria license cost in Dubai is AED 140,000 to AED 200,000 approximately. HR Consultancy License in Dubai renewal can be done yearly from the DED.

IP Logged

EmilyHKraft
YaBB Newbie

I Love YaBB 2.6.11!

Re: Cafeteria setup
Reply #1 - 03/24/22 at 18:23:13
Print Post  
Thanks for sharing this amazing post about the Cafeteria setup  and it is good for us to have the best places like this to get the desired results. When I used the online essay help I found many great ideas that help me and resolve my issues.

IP Logged

Jone Martin
YaBB Newbie

I Love YaBB 2.6.11!

Reply #2 - 03/24/22 at 21:21:36
Print Post  
I was searching the business setup. You help us in starting the "Cafeteria Setup".

With that, you can get Real Estate Agent in Indio CA service for buying their house.

IP Logged

eddy
YaBB Senior Member

I Love YaBB 2.6.11!

Reply #3 - 03/29/22 at 09:13:17
Print Post  
Thank you for sharing useful information, if you have free time, please visit my website, thank you very much Kiss run 3

IP Logged

tavion1
YaBB God

I Love YaBB 2.6.11!

Reply #4 - 04/11/22 at 10:51:54
Print Post  
The success that has followed the UAE is truly remarkable and it's indeed very good to see it flourishing. I first heard about Beer Pasteurization while I was in UAE and I've been researching about it ever since. The UAE is just terrific, in all prospects.

IP Logged

ashran
YaBB Newbie

I Love YaBB 2.6.11!

Reply #5 - 05/28/22 at 09:58:22
Print Post  
good post like it

IP Logged

oneen7
YaBB Newbie

I Love YaBB 2.6.11!

Reply #6 - 05/28/22 at 09:59:16
Print Post  
good post like it

IP Logged

mrseo12
YaBB God

I Love YaBB 2.6.11!

shz
Reply #7 - 09/17/22 at 12:05:28
Print Post  
I am very enjoyed for this blog. Its an informative topic. It help me very much to solve some problems. Its opportunity are so fantastic and working style so speedy.      Ken Trester

IP Logged

mrseo12
YaBB God

I Love YaBB 2.6.11!

shz
Reply #8 - 09/17/22 at 13:41:18
Print Post  
This is just the information I am finding everywhere. Thanks for your blog, I just subscribe your blog. This is a nice blog..      Ken Trester

IP Logged

mrseo12
YaBB God

I Love YaBB 2.6.11!

shz
Reply #9 - 09/17/22 at 13:44:55
Print Post  
Really nice and interesting post. I was looking for this kind of information and enjoyed reading this one.      Mike Burnick

IP Logged

mrseo12
YaBB God

I Love YaBB 2.6.11!

shz
Reply #10 - 09/17/22 at 13:48:15
Print Post  
Thank you for your post, I look for such article along time, today i find it finally. this post give me lots of advise it is very useful for me.      [url=https://mikeburnickreviews.blogspot.com/2022/04/mike-burnick-re

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint