Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Auto insurance (Read 252 times)
Hvin
YaBB Newbie

I Love YaBB 2.6.11!

Auto insurance
11/05/21 at 16:09:48
Print Post  
Didn't see a better place for this on the sidebar, correct me if I'm wrong.

Pricing auto insurance for the first time in years. What should I look for, how can I determine my needs?

Edit: Wow this had really blown up! Thanks for all the info, I'm looking forward to reading through all this in detail when I get off tonight.

IP Logged

Daster
YaBB Newbie

I Love YaBB 2.6.11!

Re: Auto insurance
Reply #1 - 11/05/21 at 21:47:15
Print Post  
The easiest and most reliable way to protect your car from troubles that may arise on the road or while parking is insurance. So I am now looking for an insurance company for my car. I was advised by one company, now I am researching Singer Insurance Rates ZeCoverage.com. Which one did you use?

IP Logged

Ujeneynad
YaBB Newbie

I Love YaBB 2.6.11!

Re: Auto insurance
Reply #2 - 11/14/21 at 20:51:32
Print Post  
You're absolutely right about your last point. For some reason, a lot of people paint car insurance companies as greedy and unfair. The truth is that most companies are happy to make ~5% profit which I think is completely reasonable. The biggest car insurance company in the US (not the one I work for), has taken an underwriting loss in recent years (meaning they paid out more in claims than they took in premium) and only made a profit based on the investments on previous years' profit.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint