Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Exchange to Office 365 Migration Tool (Read 892 times)
Albert Taylor
YaBB Newbie

I Love YaBB 2.6.11!

Exchange to Office 365 Migration Tool
10/08/21 at 09:36:03
Print Post  
Office 365 offers quite some significant advantages compared to Exchange on-premises, which is why organizations are looking for Exchange to Office 365 migration.

Manually, some manual methods are available such as cutover, staged, and hybrid migration techniques, but these are very complex. These are a very lengthy process and also require technically strong users.
To avoid all the hassle associated with migration, you must use a professional third-party Exchange to Office 365 migration tool. Shoviv Office 365 Migration Tool is the best way to migrate from Exchange to Office 365.

Shoviv Office 365 migration tool

It is a fast and accurate Exchange to Office 365 migration tool. It makes this task hassle-free. The software has a convenient GUI and many user-oriented features that make it an easy and perfect Exchange to Office 365 migration tool.

• It enables adding single or multiple mailboxes to migrate from Exchange to Office 365.

• One can migrate Exchange mailboxes to PST as a backup of Exchange data; easy to port and access.

• It provides email translation and folder mapping features.

• The tool comes with an incremental export/backup option that helps prevent duplication.

• It has more convenient options like Search, Preview, and Filter options.

• A free trial version of the tool can ensure the features and efficiency.

You can check also this:- migrate exchange 2010 to office 365 step by step

IP Logged

David Bird
YaBB Newbie

I Love YaBB 2.6.11!

Re: Exchange to Office 365 Migration Tool
Reply #1 - 01/04/22 at 09:57:11
Print Post  
EdbMails software is a fantastic tool for real-time Exchange Server migrations. This application features a user-friendly interface and is simple to use when migrating from Exchange to Office 365. It allows users to move multiple mailboxes at once irrespective of the size of the source mailboxes. It provides both automatic and manual mapping options for the source and target mailboxes.

There is a free demo version of this software using which you can try out all the features for free. It allows migrating 30 items from every folder of the source to the target. The full featured version can perform much more functions and I can say it is one of the best that I have ever used.

Read more: https://www.edbmails.com/pages/exchange-migration-to-office-365.html

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint