Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Your Top 3 M4A4 skins. Go! (Read 527 times)
fredd1ie
YaBB Newbie

I Love YaBB 2.6.11!

Your Top 3 M4A4 skins. Go!
09/20/21 at 14:05:07
Print Post  
I thought I would gather all skin lovers out there to name their top 3 most favourite M4A4 skins. I hope to see a range of different opinions on this so lets get started. I’ll start!

M4A4 Poseidon - This skin for me is just perfect, green is my favourite colour to begin with and the picture is just badass! I’ll buy it once I sell my kidney.

M4A4 Buzz Kill - This is the skin I am using at the moment. I love this skin, the black and yellow contrast you can’t go wrong with. Also I don’t see this one around as much as the other skins which makes it a special one for me.

M4A4 Desolate Space - This was my first skin for M4 and still is one of the best looking ones out there. On top of that field tested version looks almost like factory new. Good price people!

Just wanted to mention few skins that missed my top 3 ranking and deserve a mention in my book: Tooth Fairy, Cyber Security, Neo-Noir and Griffin.

Now it’s your turn! Looking forward to see what other people fancy!

IP Logged

foaaall
YaBB Newbie

I Love YaBB 2.6.11!

Re: Your Top 3 M4A4 skins. Go!
Reply #1 - 09/20/21 at 14:06:10
Print Post  
Howl. The art, the prestige, I love it.

Neo Noir. Looks awesome, has a very different vibe to it than many others.

Poseidon. As you say, very cool artwork on it, also one you don't see very often, since people tend to either stick to cheaper skins or go all-in on the Howl, while Poseidon is midway between them.

In general, if you are as much a fan of playing with M4A4 as I am, then why don't you pay attention to all m4a4 skins
Here you can see absolutely all the skins for this weapon, find out their cost and a lot of other information.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint