Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Why Should We Take Care Of Your Closure Wig (Read 1458 times)
Ex Member

Why Should We Take Care Of Your Closure Wig
07/13/21 at 06:47:39
Print Post  
Every beautiful girl has high requirements for her hair style, a beautiful face and dress without a good hairstyle is a failure. The hair itself will add more beautiful for you. The girl with beautiful Closure Wig looks more gentle and confident, the hair also appropriately modify her face shape, make her face more perfect, good-looking.

But why my 44x4 Closure Wig begin dry, tangling, even a little shedding? I have installed my hair for two weeks now, but I haven’t done anything on the hair, I haven’t washed it, and I comb it everyday...” One of customer said that. Do you know why this customer’s hair like this?

That is because the hair lacks nutrition after being cut from a donor, especially for long wigs than 18inch. Also because the hair is not attached to your scalp, it is not getting the oils it should be. And it will begin dry or other problems.Good care and condition will make your hair shine and last longer.

Let’s see the right ways to make your Lace Closure Wigs long lasting after you got your hair.

Like our own hair, the hair needs to be washed and conditioned on a regular basis, twice a week is the best.Use wide-tooth comb comb the hair, 2 inches at a time, and slowly work your way up first, to ensure there is no tangles before washing, do not rub with hands!! Put the wig into 35-40* water, add shampoo into the water. Stir it evenly. Gently press over hair for 10-15 minutes until it is clean.

Rinse shampoo thoroughly and pull conditioner into water. Stir it evenly, leave wig in conditioner for 10-15 minutes. Rinse conditioner thoroughly and use a towel to absorb the water. Turn the wig inside cap back, For straight wig, choose one wide-toothed comb.For wavy wig, hold the cap by hand, shake it 5- 6 times, run with fingers smooth gently.

Put human hair wig onto a wig standing and let it air dry. And avoid direct exposure to sun.Please make sure you use conditioners when washing the hair, Conditioning your hair is very important to keep it long lasting and soft. Using a treatment hair mask once about every 3 or 4 weeks is highly recommended.

I hope you have found this guide useful. If you need any more help just let us know either by visit www.mslynnhair.com

IP Logged

Brandon
YaBB Senior Member

I Love YaBB 2.6.11!

Re: Why Should We Take Care Of Your Closure Wig
Reply #1 - 07/15/21 at 10:51:26
Print Post  
Such a very useful article. Very interesting to read this article.I would like to thank you for the efforts you had made for writing this awesome article.      Royal CBD

IP Logged

Brandon
YaBB Senior Member

I Love YaBB 2.6.11!

Reply #2 - 07/19/21 at 09:15:36
Print Post  
Really good write-up, Appreciate it intended for giving That expertise. Excellently published document, but only if many blog writers made available identical higher level of information since you, the online world is a significantly better area. You need to thanks!      n95

IP Logged

Ex Member

Reply #3 - 09/06/21 at 10:28:57
Print Post  
I'm constantly searching on the internet for posts that will help me. Too much is clearly to learn about this. I believe you created good quality items in Functions also. Keep working, congrats!      Missouri

IP Logged

tavion1
YaBB God

I Love YaBB 2.6.11!

Reply #4 - 09/09/21 at 09:48:48
Print Post  
I really thank you for the valuable info on this great subject and look forward to more great posts. Thanks a lot for enjoying this beauty article with me. I am appreciating it very much! Looking forward to another great article. Good luck to the author! All the best!      places to eat near me

IP Logged

tavion1
YaBB God

I Love YaBB 2.6.11!

Reply #5 - 09/16/21 at 11:34:59
Print Post  
Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work.      https://www.storeholidayhours.org

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint