Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic My phone fell into the water, what should I do? (Read 404 times)
pippy ritcha
YaBB Full Member

I Love YaBB 2.6.11!

My phone fell into the water, what should I do?
07/05/21 at 05:35:38
Print Post  
Although many of today's mobile phones are waterproof.  ทางเข้าjoker But there are a number of mobile phones that are not waterproof. Or maybe it's just a splash of water If dropped in water, there is a chance of damage. But for anyone who missed out on dropping their phone in the water, don't panic. Stay calm and follow the methods we are going to suggest below. May be able to resuscitate a drowning mobile phone again. What should I do? Let's see.

My phone fell into the water, what should I do?

1. Immediately take it out of the water.
          The first thing you need to do when your phone falls into the water is Hurry up and pick it up from the water as quickly as possible. If the faster it is brought up Mobile phones have more chances to survive. Because the longer you leave it, the more water will enter the machine.

2. Power off
          Although most mobile phones will turn off when water enters. But if the machine still does not turn off, immediately turn off the machine. to reduce the risk of short circuit Or an old mobile phone that can remove the battery, also remove it.

3. Remove the SIM and microSD completely.
          Open the lids of the holes around the machine. Then remove the SIM and microSD completely, wipe them dry and store them well.

4. Put it into the vacuum bag.
          If there is a vacuum bag Put the machine into a bag and suck all the air out. The water in the machine will also be sucked out.

5. Put into the rice
          Put the mobile phone into the rice Leave it for about 2 days as the rice can help absorb moisture out of the machine. Alternatively, a moisture-proof material can be used instead.

6. Try turning on the device to check.
          Turn on the device to check if it still works. Put the SIM and microSD back in the device. Then test the different parts to see if there is anything wrong, such as screen, speaker, microphone, camera, etc.

7. Send to repair center if found any problem.
          If following the above methods and the device does not turn on, does not work, or encounters any problems, contact the service center for repair.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint