Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Hideki's Ashes Tojos scattered in the United State (Read 319 times)
kafa88
YaBB Junior Member

I Love YaBB 2.6.11!

Hideki's Ashes Tojos scattered in the United State
06/15/21 at 08:23:30
Print Post  

The remains of a ทางเข้าxo slot World War II Japanese Prime Minister are scattered across the Pacific after his execution. US documents released

Authorities are concerned that supporters of Hideki Tojo, one of the people behind Japan's 1941 attack on Pearl Harbor, will try to find his body and treat him as a martyr.

After being executed for war crimes in 1948, he and six others were cremated.US Army aircraft throwing ashes into the sea Hiroaki Takazawa, Japanese professor at Nihon University in Tokyo. A declassified document was found at the US National Archives. in Washington D.C.

I certify that I have received the corpse. supervised burial and scattered the ashes of the following executed war criminals at sea from the Eighth Army liaison aircraft,” U.S. Army Maj. Gen. Luther Frierson wrote in a document dated Dec. 23, 2015. 1948 - The day Tojo and six others are found guilty.

Below are the names of the seven men. including Hideki Tojo's
Major General Frierson wrote that he saw their execution and then boarded a plane with the remains - placed in a separate urn. They flew to a "point about 30 miles (48 km) above the Pacific Ocean east of Yokohama. which I myself have spread the corpse over a wide area."

Frierson added that the ovens used for cremation were "Clean up all the corpses," and added that extra caution was required. "To prevent even the smallest debris from being seen"In an interview with the Associated Press, Takazawa said US officials Determined to stop Tojo's supporters who found his ashes.

“Aside from their efforts to prevent the corpse from being praised, I think the US Army The insistence that the remains will not be returned to Japanese territory ... is an absolute disgrace,

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint