Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Microsoft365.com/setup (Read 1394 times)
MARKSTONE
YaBB Newbie

I Love YaBB 2.6.11!

Microsoft365.com/setup
06/07/21 at 11:23:23
Print Post  
Microsoft 365 or Office on your computer. If you are using any other Microsoft service such as OneDrive, Outlook, Skype, or Xbox Live, it means you already have an account that you can use for any Microsoft activity.  Microsoft365.com/setup ,
Microsoft365.com/setup ,
Microsoft365.com/setup ,
Microsoft365.com/setup

IP Logged

tavion1
YaBB God

I Love YaBB 2.6.11!

Re: Microsoft365.com/setup
Reply #1 - 06/07/21 at 12:19:43
Print Post  
Great content material and great layout. Your website deserves all of the positive feedback it’s been getting.      Outdoor sauna

IP Logged

joellreyy
YaBB Newbie

I Love YaBB 2.6.11!

Reply #2 - 06/07/21 at 17:39:30
Print Post  
It's a loose app in order to be preinstalled with Windows 10, and also you do not want a workplace 365 subscription to use it write my paper. You can download the brand new workplace app from the Microsoft shop, and it's rolling out to existing home windows 10 customers over the coming weeks.

IP Logged

hugobaker
YaBB Newbie

I Love YaBB 2.6.11!

Reply #4 - 03/25/22 at 09:14:11
Print Post  
it's really easy to set up this software, you can follow Software write for us guidelines to gain efficient knowledge to run this.

IP Logged

eddy
YaBB Senior Member

I Love YaBB 2.6.11!

Reply #5 - 03/29/22 at 09:11:51
Print Post  
Thank you for sharing useful information, if you have free time, please visit my website, thank you very much Kiss run 3

IP Logged

Peter Groft
YaBB Newbie

I Love YaBB 2.6.11!

Reply #6 - 03/30/22 at 09:02:10
Print Post  
Follow the steps below to set up a Microsoft Office 365 account.
  1. Access the Microsoft Office website.
  2. At the top-middle of the screen, click Buy Office 365.
  3. There are three options: Office 365 Home, Office 365 Personal, or Office Home and Student. Choose the option that best suits your needs. For the sake of this example, we are setting up an Office 365 Personal account. Click Buy now for the option you want.
  4. A sign-in the window appears. If you currently don't have an account, click Create one.
  5. Create an account by entering an e-mail address. If you'd rather use a phone number, click Use a phone number instead, and enter your phone number. Click Next.
  6. Enter a password. We recommend you click the Show password option, so you make sure what you are typing is correct. The system does not ask you to type in your password twice to verify it, so make sure you type it correctly. Click Next.
  7. Enter your first and last name, as prompted. Click Next.
  8. Depending on the method you used to set up this account, Microsoft sends you a verification code to either the e-mail or phone number entered. You need to access your e-mail or phone to get this number. Enter the security code in the Microsoft setup screen.
  9. Select or deselect the box, asking if you want information, tips, and offers. Click Next.
  10. Enter the characters in the reCAPTCHA.
  11. Select a way to pay. The options are credit card or debit card, bank account, or PayPal. Enter your information accordingly. Click Save.
  12. Select or deselect the box, asking if you want promotional e-mails from Microsoft. Click Subscribe.
  13. Once the payment is processed successfully, you are directed to your Office 365 dashboard. At this point, you can install Office on your computer. Click Install Office and follow the prompts on the screen to install it. Depending on the speed of your computer and Internet connection, this may take 5 to 10 minutes.
  14. If you set this up on a computer, Microsoft then asks if you want the free apps for your phone, as well. If you select yes, Microsoft texts you a link to download the apps. Click Next.
  15. You now have access to all programs in the Office 365 suite. Access them by clicking the Start menu.

Greetings,
Peter

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint