Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Football: Late Hrustic goal keeps Eintracht in Cha (Read 996 times)
gmong
YaBB Full Member

I Love YaBB 2.6.11!

Football: Late Hrustic goal keeps Eintracht in Cha
05/10/21 at 07:57:39
Print Post  
Football: Late Hrustic goal keeps Eintracht in Champions
League contention

Eintracht Frankfurt's Ajdin Hrustic scored an 86th-minute goal to download slotxo rescue a 1-1
draw against visiting Mainz 05 on Sunday and retain some hope of a top-four finish and a spot
in next season's Champions League.

The result meant Eintracht dropped to fifth but made sure second-placed RB Leipzig were
guaranteed a spot in the Champions League.

Karim Onisiwo rifled in a low shot in the 11th minute to put Mainz in front against their
lacklustre hosts.

Frankfurt rarely threatened and had to wait until five minutes from the end when Australian
Hrustic's first shot was blocked but the midfielder, lying on the ground, spectacularly chipped
his rebound over the keeper for the equaliser.

Eintracht, however, dropped to fifth place on 57 points, one behind Borussia Dortmund, 3-2
winners over Leipzig on Saturday, and three off third-placed VfL Wolfsburg.

Bayern Munich on Saturday clinched their ninth successive league title with a 6-0 demolition
of Borussia Moenchengladbach leaving them 10 points clear of Leipzig, who have 64.

At the other end of the table Hertha Berlin failed to beat Arminia Bielefeld in their relegation
battle, settling for a goalless draw and a point each that left them both on 31.

IP Logged

Frank Lee
YaBB Newbie

I Love YaBB 2.6.11!

Re: Football: Late Hrustic goal keeps Eintracht in Cha
Reply #1 - 06/24/21 at 10:23:08
Print Post  
Only football gives me the brightest emotions and the brightest impressions of the game. No other sport beats football. But don't think I'm a fanatic. I am completely calm about different teams. Moreover, I can bet not on my favorites, but on the one who is stronger  - https://www.ua-football.com/en/betting/bookmakers/22-bet365 ; This approach gives me stable additional money from my hobby. So thanks for your thoughts. I'm also glad I shared with you)

IP Logged

ronnyk
YaBB Newbie

I Love YaBB 2.6.11!

Reply #2 - 07/06/21 at 06:53:09
Print Post  
I also in my spare time take a great interest in gambling namely sports betting and it is hard to answer this question, but still after a while I found Parimatch market of gambling an excellent article which gave me all the answers. After reading it, I was pleasantly surprised and it really became great advice for me in the world of sports betting.

IP Logged

kristinella777
YaBB Newbie

I Love YaBB 2.6.11!

Reply #3 - 07/20/21 at 19:21:28
Print Post  
And I am more interested in cricket. Therefore, I put my bets on cricket. I always use only reliable platforms https://www.nagpurtoday.in/why-do-thousands-of-users-choose-the-4rabet-mobile-ap... to be sure of my winnings. And I advise you to try it.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint