Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Happiness is the sm (Read 659 times)
ylq123
YaBB Full Member

I Love YaBB 2.6.11!

Happiness is the sm
05/15/20 at 08:41:51
Print Post  
Happiness is the smile on the face; Happiness is the sweetness buried in the heart; Happiness is the memory branded in my mind ... My happiness is the pinnacle of the "Raptors and Flying Tigers". One day, the composition classroom was filled with happy laughter, and I entered the "game" with many partners. Teacher Chen announced the rules of the game: firstly divided into two groups, the Flying Tigers and the Raptors, played in two batches, two wins in three innings, who won the cup after hearing the password. Our team is the Raptors. The game is about to start. The players from all sides are eager to try and have a lot of discussion. Before the game, some were worried, some were strategizing, some had chests, and some were uneasy. The reason for the fear is that the players on the field are staring at each other, their eyes are wide open, and their swords are drawn. The smell of gunpowder was particularly strong, and I secretly made up my mind that the raptors must go down the mountain and give each other a dismount. With the order of the teacher, the game started with a loud whistle, and the field was very quiet and silent. "Ass" we acted according to instructions, "head" "ear" "nose" ... "Stop!" Immediately canceled the antics and stood in place. But there is always a "dual show", teammate Xiao Li suddenly thought, to give the cup a big hug, when he picked up the cup, I guess he was happy "finally hug the cup!" But Wholesale Cigarettes, next When he raised his head for a second, when he saw that others were indifferent, he knew he had made a mistake. Finally he realized that he was wrong, and then he tapped his head and said, "Embarrassed!" A stone stirred the waves, as if the orangutan entered the crowd-strange. Under the eyes of all the students, the students laughed courageously: this one turned back and forth, the one who covered his mouth secretly laughed, these heads laughed, those shy smiles. Finally, I embarrassedly exited. Laughter, shouts, and laughter reverberated on the field for a long time, even the air was filled with joy, and every cell in the body exuded Xiao Li ��s mistakes Marlboro Gold, adding pressure to us, but became the fuse of the other party. The opposing team greatly increased, this one swept through a thousand troops, and that one came to the bottom of the sea, and Dapeng spread his wings, causing us to fail again and again. But with the encouragement of the cheerleaders, the second batch of us went through the thorns and squashed all the way and made an immortal battle! See, I'm excited inside, full of excitement, very excited. Meet in a narrow road, the brave will win, I must win! I leaned on the table with one hand, listening attentively to the surrounding movements and staring at the paper cup. "Cup!" I immediately came to Haidilao, finally won the victory, waved the paper cup, and entered my happy world. But the second time I was smug, I was snatched away by the other party Newport Cigarettes Coupons. I was like a child who lost my baby. I was very sad. In the final game, the winner was defeated, and the teacher declared "Raptors victory". The opponent's disturbing tactics did not affect me, but like an exciting song, played the horn of progress for us. Laughter endlessly
Related articles:
NewportCigarettesCoupons

Marlboro Cigarettes

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint