Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic A foot injury sustained during training camp (Read 493 times)
chenyan944
YaBB Junior Member

I Love YaBB 2.6.11!

A foot injury sustained during training camp
01/20/20 at 03:10:30
Print Post  
last August forced Los Angeles Chargers defensive end Joey Bosa to miss over half the season in 2018.Bosa eventually returned to play in seven regular season games and both playoff contests before the Chargers before their season came to an end. Now further removed from the injury Philip Rivers Jersey , Bosa is feeling as though the foot injury is no longer of any concern.“As expected, I deal with soreness here and there, but there’s been nothing limiting me — no movement or anything,” Bosa said, via Eric D. Williams of ESPN.com. “I’m as fast and strong as I’ve ever been in my life. It’s just about some little things like my hands and stuff Womens Kellen Winslow Jersey , but as a defensive lineman, you’re going to deal with that stuff.”Despite the extended absence last year, Bosa managed to avoid surgery on his foot. Even while not 100 percent, Bosa managed 5.5 sacks in just a half season of action with another sack added during the postseason as well. Tyrell Williams made 41 catches for 653 yards and five total touchdowns in 2018, giving him 155 receptions for 2 http://www.thechargerslockerroom.com/authentic-lance-alworth-jersey ,530 yards and 17 total touchdowns in his four seasons with the Chargers.He was not the No. 1 receiver on the Chargers, but he believes he’s a No. 1 receiver and would love a chance to prove it.“I definitely feel like I’m a No. 1 receiver,” Williams said, via Eric Williams of ESPN. “So I want to make sure that I clean up all of the little things in route running and blocking, to make sure I solidify myself as a No. 1.”Williams becomes a free agent in March Dan Fouts Jersey , so, barring a new deal with the Chargers before then, he will get a chance to see if anyone else agrees.The Chargers want him back, but with Keenan Allen and Mike Williams, Tyrell Williams likely gets more money by going elsewhere.“We’ll see [what happens] Joey Bosa Jersey ,” Williams said. “You never know. I’m just going to let my agent take care of it and try and enjoy these next, couple months.”

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint