Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Keys to the Game: Indianapolis Colts (Read 872 times)
chenyan944
YaBB Junior Member

I Love YaBB 2.6.11!

Keys to the Game: Indianapolis Colts
11/05/19 at 03:13:35
Print Post  
vs. Kansas City Chiefs Divisional Round - Stampede BlueNo matter how the weather turns out. This game has been discussed at great lengths and the best consensus..." Los Angeles Chargers Gameday Open ThreadIndianapolis Colts at Kansas City Chiefs open threadNew Youth Derwin James Jerseys ,123commentsPSTKeys to the Game: Indianapolis Colts vs. Kansas City Chiefs Divisional Round - Stampede BlueNo matter how the weather turns out. This game has been discussed at great lengths and the best consensus we have been able to reach is that there is no consensus. The strengths and weaknesses of each team make a compelling case for one outcome, game script or another. Let’s sift through everything and reduce it down to the keys for a Colts victory.Five stats that could determine the Chiefs’ game against the Colts - Arrowhead PrideIf there’s one thing Chiefs fans can feel confident in this season, it’s Patrick Mahomes’ arm. For good reason, too. The young quarterback is coming off of a historic season with over 5,000 yards thrown and 50 TD passes — wow. With that arm, Mahomes threw the most passes that were at least 20 yards downfield and averaged 82 yards per game on deep passes. This doesn’t look good for the Colts defense: The Chargers are primed for a busy offseason defined by a number of internal personnel decisions. Some of those decisions will be easy, while others could prove to be exceedingly difficult for a..."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections San Diego Chargers Daily LinksSan Diego Chargers NewsSan Diego Chargers OffseasonSan Diego Chargers HistorySan Diego Chargers HumorChargers OffseasonChargers Free Agency NewsChargers offseason plan: Four unrestricted free agents the Chargers will not re-signNew,52commentsPSTShareTweetShareShareChargers offseason plan: Four unrestricted free agents the Chargers will not re-signTommy Gilligan-USA TODAY SportsThe Chargers are primed for a busy offseason defined by a number of internal personnel decisions. Some of those decisions will be easy, while others could prove to be exceedingly difficult for a variety of reasons. Either way, they have to make all of these decisions between February 4th and the beginning of free agency on March 13th.As it stands right now, Los Angeles has 19 players set to become either restricted, exclusive rights, or unrestricted free agents at 4pm EST on March 13th. There are some big names and key contributors on this list, a few depth pieces, and a handful of expendable players who are likely to be cut loose.This is the fourth installment of my offseason plan series, in which I will cover all of the offseason moves I would make leading up to the draft. The previous three pieces covered cuts and extensions, restricted and exclusive rights free agents Derwin James Jerseys Stitched , and the unrestricted free agents I expect the team to re-sign. Let’s dive into the four unrestricted free agents I don’t expect the team to re-sign this offseason. We’ll talk about the season they had in 2018, what I expect the team to do, and what their contracts will look like.Let’s get started…Tyrell WilliamsThere is no doubt Tyrell Williams has come a long way since the Chargers signed him as an undrafted free agent in 2015. He just finished his third straight season with 40+ receptions, 650+ yards and 4+ touchdowns, has worked hard on being more physical at the catch point, and is a great source of explosive plays. The truth is, he probably would have posted much bigger numbers had he not had to share the ball with Keenan Allen, Hunter Henry, Melvin Gordon and Mike Williams over the last couple seasons, but that’s how things go.That said, Tyrell has publicly stated he wants to be paid like a #1 receiver and, as much as I like him, he just isn’t that guy. His routes are still inconsistent, he doesn’t fight for the ball consistently, and he tends to disappear for games at a time. I think the contracts recently signed by Paul Richardson and Randall Cobb represent the likely comps for Tyrell, who will probably exceed both because of his ability to stretch the field.Market Value: Four years, $50 Youth Kyzir White Jerseys ,000,000, $14,000,000 guaranteedOdds of leaving: 90/10Denzel PerrymanOn one hand, Denzel Perryman appeared to be on his way to a career year in 2018 before tearing the lateral collateral ligament in his left knee during the Chargers week 9 win over the Raiders (51 tackles, one tackle for loss, one quarterback hit, two passes defensed, one interception). On the other, the Chargers fourth-year middle linebacker failed to play 10+ games in in each of the last two seasons and has yet to play a full NFL season. I know the team considers him a leader and believes he’s a key cog in a successful run defense, I’m just not sure his one dimensio

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint