Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Today the Raiders announced (Read 1545 times)
chenyan944
YaBB Junior Member

I Love YaBB 2.6.11!

Today the Raiders announced
10/10/19 at 06:46:18
Print Post  
they had made one of the smarter moves they could have made. They signed Denzelle Good to a 1-year contract extension. Good was claimed off waivers from the Colts late..."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Raiders StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Raiders NewsYahoo Raiders Team PageYahoo Raiders ReportYahoo Raiders Depth ChartYahoo Raiders TransactionsYahoo Raiders PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub 鉁昍aiders re-sign OL Denzelle Good to 1-year extensionNew Bo Jackson Jersey ,57commentsPSTShareTweetShareShareRaiders re-sign OL Denzelle Good to 1-year extensionIsaiah J. Downing-USA TODAY SportsToday the Raiders announced they had made one of the smarter moves they could have made. They signed Denzelle Good to a 1-year contract extension. Good was claimed off waivers from the Colts late last season and stepped in for Gabe Jackson at right guard when Jackson went to injured reserve.Good started the final three games and earned a return as a valuable reserve. He becomes the first player the Raiders have brought back this offseason.The 6-5, 345-pounder was originally a seventh round pick out of Mars Hill by the Colts in the 2015 NFL Draft. Over his four seasons in Indianapolis, he appeared in 26 games at both guard and tackle with 20 starts. He is an ideal utility reserve guard/tackle which is a valuable thing especially for a team that has a need at right tackle and is losing utility guard Jon Feliciano to free agency.Follow @LeviDamien Raiders first-round pick Josh Jacobs hasn’t taken his first NFL snap yet https://www.raiderslockerroom.com/authentic-antonio-brown-jersey , but the story of the running back’s rise to the professional ranks has apparently been enough to pique the interest of Hollywood.In an essay for earlier this year, Jacobs wrote about sleeping in his father’s car and moving from motel to motel for a couple of years while growing up in Tulsa as his father tried to land a steady job that would allow them to hold onto an apartment.“I’m never going to forget the nights spent in the back of that Suburban,” Jacobs wrote. “I’ll never forget the motels. The gunshots. The helicopters. I know what it’s like to be scared. To be hungry. To have nothing in my future but uncertainty.”Jacobs said that he’s “being hit up by big-name producers” about using those memories as the basis for a movie about his life. He said he doesn’t “feel like right now is the right time” to do that Womens Derek Carr Jersey , but isn’t sure what the final decision will be.“Because it’s taking the story into a deeper level,” Jacobs said, via NBCSportsBayArea.com. “It’s saying some things that I left out in the story that would probably be shown in the movie and I don’t know if I want to do it. I still have to talk to my family about it and see how they feel about it and things like that. But I haven’t really thought about it too much.”Learning the Raiders offense and getting acclimated to life in the NFL leaves little time to consider other things Gareon Conley Jersey , so an appearance on may have to suffice for the time being.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint