Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Former Denver Broncos wide receiver Demaryius (Read 1380 times)
chenyan944
YaBB Junior Member

I Love YaBB 2.6.11!

Former Denver Broncos wide receiver Demaryius
10/06/19 at 03:50:28
Print Post  
Thomas could be facing serious charges."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Broncos NewsBroncos Free AgencyBroncos DraftBroncos PodcastsBroncos 2019 ScheduleKey Offseason DatesCommunity RulesFull ArchiveBroncos StoriesScheduleRosterStatsOdds Shop About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub 鉁旴reaking NewsBroncos 2019 Draft Class Announced脳Denver Broncos NewsDemaryius Thomas arrested for vehicular assault after rollover crashNew Womens Dre'Mont Jones Jersey ,90commentsFormer Denver Broncos wide receiver Demaryius Thomas could be facing serious charges. MSTShareTweetShareShareDemaryius Thomas arrested for vehicular assault after rollover crashFormer Broncos wide receiver Demaryius Thomas was arrested and is in custody following his rollover car accident on February 16th. The accident happened after midnight on Auraria Parkway when he lost control of the vehicle, according to Denver police. Demaryius Thomas Arrested For Vehicular Assault In Denver Crash | TMZ.comThere were two passengers in Thomas’ vehicle, a man and a woman. All three wound up in the hospital, with one in serious condition, police said. A witness speaking to TMZ Sports reported that Thomas seemed to be fine Demarcus Walker Jersey , other than a “hellacious knot” on his head.Thomas had prior driving related incidents in 2012. A careless driving charge was dismissed in August 2012, and he plead guilty to driving an unsafe vehicle in December 2012.Traded from the Denver Broncos during the 2018 season and recently released by the Texans, the 31-year-old Thomas is recovering from a torn Achilles. Even if he avoids jail time, this incident hurts whatever interest teams have in the nine-year veteran.Thomas is due in court Thursday, according to reports. More on this story as it develops. The Broncos don’t necessarily need to upgrade at quarterback Connor McGovern Jersey , but they do need their current quarterback to play his best.That’s the word from new head coach Vic Fangio, who said he believes Case Keenum is capable of playing very well. In fact, Keenum has played very well against Fangio’s defense.“Right now Case Keenum is our quarterback,” Fangio said. “I’ve had the good fortune — or misfortune, since I’m standing here good fortune — of seeing him at his best in his career when he played for Minnesota last year Carlos Henderson Jersey , being in our division at the time. So I know what he’s capable of and we’re going to try to get that out of him.”Fangio said he does not know who the offensive coordinator will be trying to get the best out of Keenum, but he acknowledged that he’s interested in bringing back former Broncos head coach Gary Kubiak as the offensive coordinator. If Kubiak can get Keenum to play the way he did in Minnesota, that would be great news. If not, the Broncos may need a better quarterback.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint