Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Steelers’ Injury Report: (Read 1345 times)
chenyan944
YaBB Junior Member

I Love YaBB 2.6.11!

Steelers’ Injury Report:
10/06/19 at 03:45:17
Print Post  
Marcus Gilbert and David DeCastro miss practice again on Friday The Pittsburgh Steelers’ second official injury report of the week was something of a mixed bag on Friday with four players held out of practice for the team’s penultimate training session of the week. The continued absence of starting offensive lineman David DeCastro and Marcus Gilbert is the most troubling aspect of this latest update James Conner Jersey , as both were sidelined for the second day in a row. With just one day of practice remaining for both players to prove they’re healthy enough to play in Week 3, it’s looking increasingly like the Steelers will be forced to go without them.Although rookie Chukwuma Okorafor is officially listed as the backup to Gilbert, it would appear that Matt Feiler has been preparing to start at right tackle in training. When speaking to Teresa Varley of Steelers.com, Feiler confirmed he had been getting all the reps with the first team.Consecutive days as full participants at practice for Joe Haden, Tyson Alualu and Ramon Foster bodes well for their inclusion on Monday and Haden sounded like he might be close to a full recovery when talking to Varley.Unfortunately, Morgan Burnett seems to be regressing with a groin injury that caused him to be limited on Thursday https://www.thesteelerslockerroom.com/authentic-terrell-edmunds-jersey , and he was held out practice altogether on Friday. Hopefully, the illness Stephon Tuitt is currently battling will have cleared up by game day. Rookie Terrell Edmunds would start against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers if Burnett cannot go, while Alualu would replace Tuitt. The Buccaneers Friday injury report can be read on our sister site Bucs Nation. We ask the questions, you give the answers."Last week I was incorrect in thinking that BTSC member Hombe de Acero was the originator of the 5 Burning Questions. In fact, it was MaryRose (Tim Gleason) that started the article. My apologies, and thanks Hombre de Acero for correcting that and for stopping in. I also want to thank everyone for joining in on the conversation. Let’s get to it!!!Running Back by Committee I can’t remember Coach Mike Tomlin Womens Terrell Edmunds Jersey , or any of his Offensive Coordinators employing this approach in any part of his tenure in Pittsburgh. I can see to an extent of going with who brought you to the dance, especially in terms of Le’Veon Bell, despite how things ended I wouldn’t have kept the talented back on the sideline for long myself. In 2018 James Conner was having a tremendous season until his injury, but I felt like Jaylen Samuels filled in nicely for him for the last several games.So why draft another running back? I know there are some that feel the Steelers should have went in a different direction with that pick. Everyone by now should know how I feel about Benny Snell, but what does that say about the Steelers’ approach going into 2109?Will the Steelers use the New England Patriots method of getting the entire stable of backs involved in the weekly game plans?Replacing Darrius Heyward-Bey on Special TeamsWe know the redemption story on Hey-Bey, and I’ll admit I was a fan of his. I appreciate his time with the Black and Gold L.C. Greenwood Jersey , but that has ended — as of now anyway. Finding the next capable gunner on Special Teams will take place in the next couple of months in OTA’s and Training Camp. My money is on the not yet signed third round draft pick out of Michigan State, Justin Layne. What are your predictions for the vacant spot? What is the hold up with Layne signing his rookie deal? Jordan LeggettJordan Leggett was released by the New York Jets on Monday. He was a fifth round draft choice in 2017 out of Clemson. The Steelers met and had dinner with Leggett, so there was interest in him. Would the Steelers still have interest in him? (Editor’s Note: At the time of this being written, it was unknown the Steelers had made a waiver claim for Leggett, and failed.)At this point the question should be are the Steelers going to continue to be active for a tight end up until the season? Like when they traded for Vance McDonald prior to the 2017 season? If you believe they should, who should they target?Alright Vance McDonald Jersey , have at it and GO STEELERS!!!!!!!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint