Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic When I first arrived (Read 1215 times)
ylq123
YaBB Full Member

I Love YaBB 2.6.11!

When I first arrived
08/01/19 at 03:37:12
Print Post  
When I first arrived, I suddenly found that there were a lot of wonderful things here. I had a lot of wonderful words, all of which went straight to the soul. Introspection and reflection, I also love writing, and it��s not that nothing happened. I just feel that my life is right or wrong, or Happiness and sorrow Newport Cigarettes Coupons, you have to bear it yourself mokingusacigarettes.com, without too much complaint or joy. But today, from the office of the three days of the day, to the beginning of the Hua Deng, and now to the people who go to the street, the only impression in my mind is that when I don��t know what time, my colleagues handed me a fast food, I began to fear, afraid of myself. Maybe one day suddenly suddenly lost my memory, and I can't remember the bitterness of life. For amnesia, some people think it is a good thing, but I am different. I am willing to accept anything that happens in my life, no matter good or bad. I also cherish every aspect of the relationship from acquaintance to mutual understanding, and manage his good fortune. Because of these things. The fate, good can make us happy, to success, but it can let us sum up experience and make progress. Imagine, if there is no such thing, the fate, why come to a wonderful life. In the morning, I went to eat a bowl of mutton foam, and I was full of sweat and I was satisfied with my return home. I like to eat foam, just like Shanxi people love to drink vinegar, they have become a habit of beef and mutton. It is the most characteristic and influential food in Xi'an. In ancient times, it was called "Yangshuo". In the Song Dynasty, Su Shi had the poem "There is a bear wax, Qin cooks a sheep." The cooking techniques of mutton foam are very strict, and the process of cooking meat is also particularly particular. The preparation method is as follows: firstly, the high-quality beef and mutton is washed and cleaned, and the boiled green onion, ginger, pepper, star anise, fennel, cinnamon and other condiments are boiled, and the soup is served with a white noodle, which is a white noodle cake. The mash is smashed into a bowl and placed in a bowl. Then the chef puts a certain amount of cooked meat and raw soup in the bowl, and is served with a seasoning, cabbage, cooking wine, fans, salt, monosodium glutamate, etc. to make. The method of eating beef and mutton is also very unique. There is a mutton soup, that is, the customer eats himself from the bubble: there is also a dry bubble Online Cigarettes, that is, the soup completely penetrates into the sputum. After eating the meat and the meat, the soup in the bowl was also finished. There is also a way to eat called "Shuiweicheng", that is, wide soup, boiled, cooked boiled meat, meat in the center of the bowl, surrounded by soup. This soup is fresh and delicious, the meat is rotten and fragrant, and it is tough. If you are accompanied by spicy sauce and sugared garlic, don't have a flavor. It is a rare high-grade tonic. Before the southerners came to Xi'an, they knew that the terracotta warriors and horses were smashed. When a southerner mentioned that he would travel to Xi'an, another southerner who had been to Xi'an would say: There are still beef and mutton. If it is in the south, it happens to meet a Xi'an person. When he mentions the light from the eyes of the beef and mutton, you can think about what kind of food it is, so that the lines in his words seem to contain thick home sick.
Related articles:
Marlboro Red

Newport Cigarettes Coupons

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint