Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic better question if (Read 1508 times)
vv1122365555
Ex Member

better question if
01/11/19 at 00:53:26
Print Post  
6. Do you dislike baseballs replay system? If so, just remember that every bad umpires call that is overturned would otherwise stand.7. Can we stop wondering when Tiger Woods is returning to the PGA tour? If his answer to that question is "I dont know", why would anyone else hazard a guess? 8. Trevor Linden fired John Tortorella. Ron Francis fired Kirk Muller. New bosses fire inherited coaches. Brendan Shanahan is a new boss. Do you need the question?9. Is anyone else looking forward to the NFL draft so we dont have to look forward to the NFL draft any longer? But I do like to say Jadeveon Clowneys name.10. Who are you most interested to see in an NFL uniform - Clowney or Johnny Manziel? And are you ready for the hype if Clowney is rushing the passer and the passer is Manziel?11. Even if you dont follow horse racing otherwise, how can you know the story of California Chromes owner and trainer and then watch them celebrate their Kentucky Derby win without wanting to buy your own horse for a few thousand dollars?12. If you werent an NBA fan, but you became a Raptors fan during the past two weeks, will you continue to watch the NBA playoffs? This is the true test for those who hope the Raptors have sold basketball to Canada.13. Speaking of what follows in those NBA playoffs, because the Brooklyn Nets swept the Miami Heat during the season and were swept by both Washington and Indiana, does it follow that Brooklyn has a better chance of beating Miami than the team they would play in the NBA East finals? No.14. When Bruce Arthur lambasted the IOC with his TSN/Reporters "thumb" on Sunday and said the lords of the Olympic rings should not "blame it on Rio", did you immediately think of Demi Moore as I did? Hey! Back then ... 15. Are you hearing as much about Toronto FC with its 3-4-0 record as you did when the record was 0-0-0?16. Should I mention the Vancouver Whitecaps and Montreal Impact as well? Of course, I should. So I looked up their records and theyre 3-2-4 and 1-4-3 respectively. And yes, I had to look up Torontos record. But I know that Jermaine Defoes salary is $8 million. 17. Did you see the baseball stat of the week? Last Saturday, Dee Gordon became the first player in the history of the Dodgers to get five hits and steal three bases in one game? If you know a Dee Gordon fantasy owner who benched him that day, take pity.18. Because the Colorado Rockies lead the majors in runs scored and are close to the lead in runs allowed, do you wonder why a free-agent hitter would want to play anywhere but Coors Field, and why a free-agent pitcher would choose Colorado? (Please dont reference the marijuana laws).19. Do you know anyone who predicted that the Pittsburgh Penguins would be two wins away from the NHL East final with one goal from Sidney Crosby? (Okay, this would have been a better question if Crosby hadnt scored on Monday). 20. And finally ... to mark Carey Prices ordeal away from the rink, might they play "Who Let The Dogs Out?" at the Bell Centre? Or is that a bad idea even when theres a good reason for it? Nike Air Max 1 Sale Cheap .com) - Eric Fehrs goal 42 seconds into overtime lifted the Washington Capitals to a 5-4 come-from-behind victory over Columbus, halting the Blue Jackets seven-game win streak. Nike Air Max 1 Sale NZ . The Brazilian-born strikers brace drew him level with Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo as the leagues leading scorers with 17 goals apiece through 16 rounds. "The important thing is to help the team win, not the goals," Diego Costa said. After a first half dominated by defence, Atletico pressed Valencia into its area and Diego Costa did the rest. http://www.cheapairmax1nz.com/ .Balotelli uploaded on Instagram a picture of the video-game character Super Mario, with whom the Italy international shares a nickname, with text around the image including jumps like a black man and grabs coins like a Jew. Cheap Air Max 1 NZ . And, just for good measure, lets say the lottery team finishes the game short-handed because two starters come down with the very same injury. Nike Air Max 1 Wholesale . -- The Florida Gators are first yet again this season.Doha, Qatar (SportsNetwork.com) - Former Wimbledon runner-up Tomas Berdych and former French Open finalist David Ferrer will be the combatants in Saturdays championship match at the season-opening $1.22 million Qatar Open tennis event. The third-seeded Czech Berdych cruised past unseeded Italian Andreas Seppi 6-2, 6-3, while the fourth-seeded Spaniard Ferrer edged out seventh-seeded 6- foot-10 Croat Ivo Karlovic in a three-tiebreak affair, 6-7 (2-7), 7-6 (7-5), 7-6 (7-4), on the hardcourts at Khalifa International Tennis Complex. Berdych improved to 7-2 lifetime against Seppi, including wins in six straight, while Ferrer is noww 4-1

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint