Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Bethune tied the (Read 535 times)
vv1122365555
Ex Member

Bethune tied the
01/08/19 at 01:13:40
Print Post  
The Vancouver Canucks are expected to name Jim Benning the teams new general manager later this week, TSN Hockey Insider Darren Dreger reported Tuesday. Naming a head coach is next for the organization, with former Nashville Predators bench boss Barry Trotz high on the teams list of candidates. Benning, a former Canucks defenceman who spent nine seasons in the league with Vancouver and the Toronto Maple Leafs, has been an assistant with the Bruins since 2006. Following his playing career that ended in 1990, he worked as a scout for the Anaheim Ducks and the Buffalo Sabres before a six-year run as the Sabres Director of Amateur Scouting starting in 1998. Benning won the Stanley Cup with the Bruins in 2011. Newly appointed team president Trevor Linden parted ways with former general manager Mike Gillis last month and fired head coach John Tortorella in early May. Trotz was relieved of his head coaching duties with the Predators in mid-April, the organization he had been with for 15 seasons. Nike Air Max 95 Outlet Uk . Its the second straight year he has decided not to play as he cuts back his schedule. Stricker was replaced in the field by Ryo Ishikawa of Japan. Cheap Air Max 95 Wholesale .S. routed Sweden 7-0 Sunday to win its fourth straight title and seventh overall under-18 world championship. Olson earned his third shutout of the tournament and the Americans allowed only four goals in six games to set an International Ice Hockey Federation under-18 record. http://www.cheapairmax95uk.com/ . - The first sign that Kansas Speedway was going to be a heartbreaker for Hendrick Motorsports should have come during qualifying when Jimmie Johnson inexplicably spun and earned one of his worst starting spots since 2005. Air Max 95 For Sale Cheap . I kept my eyes focused up on the camera during each approach. I just tried to stay focused on my form, as I didnt know what the ball reaction was. I was quite emotional at the end. I did not actually see any of the shots in the game until I got home and watched the video. Air Max 95 Uk Sale . Early in the first period, Stuart pinched in from the blue line, hit Nash and was assessed a minor penalty for elbowing. Nash remained in the game for the rest of the first period, but did not return for the second.(SportsNetwork.com) - A rivalry as strong as Bethune-Cookman versus South Carolina State got the type of ending it deserved Saturday. Spectacular. Well, South Carolina State would agree to that more as quarterback Adrian Kollock Jr. hit Austin Smith in stride for a 49-yard touchdown pass with 33 seconds remaining in the Bulldogs 20-14 victory over a 14th-ranked Bethune squad that had been unbeaten in Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference action. Bethunes first conference road loss since falling in Orangeburg in 2011 created a logjam for first place, including the Wildcats (6-2, 3-1) and SCSU (5-3, 3-1). Smith broke three tackles on his decisive touchdown. Bethune tied the game at 14-14 when SCSU was hoping to run out the clock but fumbled a snap deep in its territory, which the Wildcats Donald Smith scooped up for a 3-yard touchdown return. There were only two offensive touchdowns in the game. Quentin Williams 43-yard scoring pass to Jhomo Gordon just 37 seconds into the game gave Bethune a 7-0 lead. SCSU tied the game on Justin Hughes 44-yard interception return with 5:24 left in the second quarter. The Bulldogs took a 14-7 lead on Antonio Hamiltons 91- yard TD return midway through the third quarter. Williams was sacked eight times and threw three interceptions. He got tired of seeing Javon Hargrave, who collected six sacks and 11 tackles for the Bulldogs. Either Bethune or SCSU has won five of the last six MEAC titles. ----------------------------------------------------------------------- The Sports Network FCS Top 25 No. 1 North Dakota State (8-0, 4-0 Missouri Valley) 47, South Dakota (2-6, 0-4) 7 North Dakota State extended its FCS-record winning streak to 32 games as quarterback Carson Wentz threw for three touchdowns and running back John Crockett had 169 yards from scrimmage and scored twice. The Bison defense forced three turnovers. Linebacker Nick DeLuca had 12 tackles and one interception. ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Northern Arizona (5-3, 3-1 Big Sky) 28, No. 2 Eastern Washington (7-2, 4-1) 27 NAU backup quarterback Jordan Perry connected with freshman wide receiver Dan Galindo on a 20-yard touchdown pass with 12 seconds remaining to erase a 27-22 deficit and end two-time defending Big Sky champion Eastern Washingtons conference winning streak at 14 games. The Eagles had a 27-22 lead late in the fourth quarter but opted not to go for a 40-yard field goal attempt before being stopped on 4th-and-4 at the NAU 23 with

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint