Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic of shaved lines along each side of the head, (Read 540 times)
elaine
Ex Member

of shaved lines along each side of the head,
01/02/19 at 07:40:03
Print Post  
Michael Hickey/Getty ImagesMLB hit king Pete Rose said in court documents he's in "poor health" as he attempts to finalize a divorce from his estranged wife Aaron Altherr Jersey , Carol Rose, so he can marry girlfriend Kiana Kim.On Friday, TMZ Sports reported the filing noted the longtime Cincinnati Reds superstar, who's now 77, is dealing with a myriad of physical issues."[Rose] is currently disabled and can barely walk or travel," the filing read. "His health is deteriorating and [he] has a heart condition and [is] on blood thinners.""I am in poor health and disabled http://www.philliesfanproshop.com/authentic-chase-utley-jersey , and have trouble walking," Rose said.The 17-time All-Star selection, three-time World Series champion and 1973 NL MVP added he's lost around $550,000 in annual income over the past year, bringing his yearly earnings to $453,000.Rose is attempting to block his wife from receiving spousal support or forcing him to cover legal fees related to the divorce Richie Ashburn Jersey , per TMZ Sports.The Cincinnati native wasbannedfor life in 1989 for betting on baseball. His attempt to gain reinstatement, and create a potential Hall of Fame path, wasdeniedby commissioner Rob Manfred in 2015.Rose was enshrined in the Reds Hall of Fame in 2016. SAN DIEGO (AP) — Seattle Mariners manager Scott Servais kept his word to Edwin Diaz, matching the closer’s flashy haircut following a milestone save over the weekend.Servais had promised he’d get a styled cut similar to Diaz’s if the closer got 50 saves. Diaz notched his 50th save on Saturday, and Servais sat in the chair for Diaz’s personal barber Tuesday.“I think it’s looking fresh, man Chuck Klein Jersey ,” Diaz told MLB.com. “I think he looks like the swaggiest manager in the league.”The hairdo includes a pair of shaved lines along each side of the head, coming to a point behind the ear before curving toward the back of the head. Not exactly a natural look for the 51-year-old Servais.“I’ve got to get some sun on the back of my head, my forehead,” Servais told MLB.com. “The question is for the national anthem tonight. It’s a team rule. I’ll just have to put my head down and grin and bear it. That’s all I can do.”

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint