Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic sharing a fairly (Read 585 times)
vv1122365555
Ex Member

sharing a fairly
12/28/18 at 01:57:33
Print Post  
Here he is in action with Mr. "Money Mayweather" a few weeks earlier, getting a private lesson from the boxing giant. Um vídeo publicado por Justin Bieber (@justinbieber) em Out 10, 2014 at 12:37 PDT Earlier this week the "Biebs" took to his Instagram to show off his Canadian roots, sharing a fairly clean dangle and nice top-shelf finish - an achievement exuberantly celebrated by his friend who appears to be Ezio Auditore from Assassins Creed, while being received by the public in pretty much the same way everything else he does is received: Fifty per cent pure hatred, fifty per cent obsessive adoration. My dangles were unreal did u see that shot Im number 20 #dontcrappity smackwithecanadian #dangles #20 #younggretzky #iceicebaby #uthoughtthiswasagame #imadethatpuckmybitch #iknewistillhadit Un vídeo publicado por Justin Bieber (@justinbieber) el Oct 10, 2014 at 8:44 PDT Our thoughts on the goal were that it was pretty nice, but his Instagram hashtag game could use a little cooling down. Theres something to be said about having a tad bit more humility when posting clips of yourself shining hard in a house league-level game.(H/T: Instagram) Authentic Kelly Oubre Jr. Jersey . He reps the 4-1-6The insecurity of Canadian basketball fans is not what it once was with the home grown talent making its way to the big leagues, but it is still nice to see the local kids remembering where they come from once they make their way south. Discount Wizards Jerseys . Ferrer, the two-time defending champion in Buenos Aires, is aiming to win his 21st ATP tournament. Ferrer will next face fellow Spaniard Nicolas Almagro, the fourth seed, who defeated Jeremy Chardy of France 7-6 (7), 6-3 in another quarterfinal match. http://www.cheapwizardsjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-juwan-howard-jersey . A knee to the thigh might have stung him the most, but his sixth straight double-double made up for the brief burst of pain. Wholesale Wizards Jerseys . And while taking highly-touted Simon Fraser offensive lineman Matthias Goossen second overall on Tuesday night will definitely help in an area of need for the club, it was a swap of draft picks that may prove to be his most shrewd move. "When Jesse Briggs started to fall a little bit, you could just see Kyle perk up in his chair. Authentic Otto Porter Jersey . Marek Hamsik, who had earlier missed a penalty, headed Napoli in front in the 23rd minute and Pandev added a second goal five minutes from halftime. Alessandro Matri got Juventus back into the game just after the break but Pandev was on hand to score again in the 68th.TORONTO - They came into the CFL combine as the top prospects and Pierre Lavertu and David Foucault didnt do anything Sunday to diminish that standing. The two offensive linemen capped the weekend with solid performances in the one-on-one drills at Varsity Stadium although Foucault, who was battling the flu, also showed he was human. The six-foot-eight, 300-pound tackle was knocked on his backside in a one-on-one matchup with Western defensive end Dylan Ainsworth, who gave up six inches and 75 pounds on the Montreal Carabins offensive lineman. "He did the bullrush and kicked my ass," Foucault said with a chuckle. "I was too high in my stance and he took advantage of my weakness. "It was a good experience here to see all the best guys in Canada as well as the CFL teams. It was a good weekend." Lavertu, a six-foot-three, 300-pound lineman from Laval, and Foucault finished the season ranked second and third, respectively, on the CFL scouting bureaus top-15 prospects for this years draft. McGill tackle Laurent Duvernay-Tardif, who ended up No. 1, didnt attend as hell hold his pro day in Montreal next week for both NFL and CFL officials. That left the offensive line contingent with three of the remaining four top-ranked players — Simon Frasers Matthias Goossen ended the year at No. 5. The other was fourth-ranked St. Francis receiver Devon Bailey. Ottawa Redblacks scout Miles Gorrell, who played 19 CFL seasons as an offensive lineman, gushed about the O-line talent at the combine. "Their footwork and hand placement are very good, its clear theyre well coached," Gorrell said. "You see guys like Pierre Lavertu, David Foucault and Matthias Goossen stepping up to the plate and being able to prove to the coaches and scouts theyre ready to take the next step. "But a kid like Jaskaran Dhillon of UBC really impressed me, this was his first year playing on the offensive line. I also thought Terry Hart from Mount Allison did a great job and I also liked Kyle Patterson of Regina and Aaron Wheaton from the U of T." Gor

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint