Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Proposals made by Rendall & Rittner (Read 33388 times)
Mikesmith001X
YaBB Newbie

I Love YaBB 2.6.11!

Re: Proposals made by Rendall & Rittner
Reply #42 - 11/27/19 at 11:52:22
Print Post  
The heart of our Geek Squad tech support services in USA lies in the fact that you provide unlimited support services to users for all their appliances and technical devices. We also provide users with the suggestions and the tips that they need for using their gadgets and systems in the most proficient manner. Our 24/7 customer support services for USA.

Geek Squad Appointment
Best Buy Geek Squad Appointment
Best Buy Appointment
Geek Squad Appointment Scheduling
BestBuy.com Appointments
Geek Squad Appointments At Best Buy
Make An Appointment With The Geek Squad
Schedule Geek Squad Appointment

IP Logged

GabiJohnson1
YaBB Newbie

I Love YaBB 2.6.11!

Reply #43 - 02/15/20 at 15:27:14
Print Post  
After reading the latest minutes - I was surprised at the cost of the �6,000 per flat charges!  I only saw the botanical gardens last month (even though I have lived here for over a year) as I do not have access to the main reception - only outside access - so is everyone to pay the same costs?

IP Logged

Maya-Wil
YaBB Newbie

Reply #44 - 02/15/20 at 15:46:33
Print Post  
I don't know how the proposed figure will divide. Sturges were simply dividing the cost between the total number of flats as a guide. I don't think that the details have been bashed out yet. I don't think any resident whether their flat is big or small would be able to come up with 5K just like that, so there's clearly some more thinking that needs to be done. If you missed the last residents meeting then have a look at the minutes. Duncan Rendall tells me that these were put in the post to all leaseholders lastnight. I'll scan them in and upload to the site as soon as I see them.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
Send TopicPrint